Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Kovalev have a nerve to talk about "robbery" when....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
    nobody was robbed he lost a close decision that could have went either way, u boxing fans are the worst, 2 of the top fighters of our time clash and its close and nobody gives both fighters props, they both did good, walters last fight was a robbery and none of u had anything to say. then some of u clowns are comparing this robbery with pac bradley 1 smh just get over it kov gave the fight away once ward got his timing down n wore down in the championship rounds, alot of close rounds as well so i can see a case for kov but just stop it with this robbery nonsense
    I agree, it was a very solid good fight. And it was between two top guys p4p guys. It was close and could have went either way. I'm glad Ward won but it was a super close fight. I can see how people don't agree with the decision. But it was a close fight. Both fighters deserve major props. So everyone needs to quit with the he-won/she-won b1tching and prepare for the rematch as it will be happening soon.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      think i found the gif

How are the Lebanese doing in boxing?

That punch would have killed one of you soft mofos.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        He talks about the robbery because he was robbed. Just about everybody but dedicated Ward lovers like you thinks he was robbed too. Other Kovalev fights have nothing to do with Ward vs Kovalev. Sanchez no longer training him also has nothing to do with anything. Boone dropped your beloved Ward too but you left that out because it didn't fit in with your agenda to trash Kovalev. You are trying to make a false point with a pack of lies.Nobody tried to destroy all film of the 1st Kovalev vs Boone fight. That's just your BS. I doubt if Ward is proud of his fight with Boone and he never fought or KOed Boone in a rematch. Just be happy that Ward got that gift win because the majority will always think Kovalev won.
        Sanchez trained the man after that Boone fight you tool. So he was well aware of what happened in that first fight. And btw I was merely calling out the hypocrisy!!!..don't yap about robbery when you got a gift earlier in your career!!..that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          You stupid Fuking bum. Who gives a fuk. Ward won the fight, now move on. I Fuking hate when a fighter wins a close fight and then the people that are happy their fighter won have to convince other that he truly won.

I wanted Ward to win and I'm happy he did. But you stupid MFer it was a close fight that could have went either way. It was so close it warrants a rematch immediately. Now move the fuk on and quit with the bitter winners attitude. Ward won but you lost in life.

By the way your comparison is stupid AF. You realize what Kovalev did to that dude in the rematch right?
          LOL are you that thick? What Kov did in the rematch is neither here nor there. What happened in the first match is what I'm talking about and the common consensus is HE GOT A GIFT..if you don't like what I'm saying then take your lame ass elsewhere and stick one of these In your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
            nobody was robbed he lost a close decision that could have went either way, u boxing fans are the worst, 2 of the top fighters of our time clash and its close and nobody gives both fighters props, they both did good, walters last fight was a robbery and none of u had anything to say. then some of u clowns are comparing this robbery with pac bradley 1 smh just get over it kov gave the fight away once ward got his timing down n wore down in the championship rounds, alot of close rounds as well so i can see a case for kov but just stop it with this robbery nonsense
            kov easily won the 10th and 12th and the 11th could have gone either way aka ward dominated the championship rounds...hmmm this is why we can't have an honest debate. you refuse to be reasonable and say silly things that aren't true. i actually have reasons why kovalev was robbed. you just keep saying it was close but based on what? kov landed more punches in 10 and 12, landed the best punches, the punches that seemed to effect ward and you are saying kov was worn down and ward got his timing except that doesn't coincide with reality. yeah it was close in terms of both guys did something but who did more? kovalev so doesn't he deserve to win? why does ward win rounds where he landed less, less flush, and was hurt/effected by his opponents punches. you are reaching so hard to give him something he doesn't deserve.
            Last edited by daggum; 11-24-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
              LOL are you that thick? What Kov did in the rematch is neither here nor there. What happened in the first match is what I'm talking about and the common consensus is HE GOT A GIFT..if you don't like what I'm saying then take your lame ass elsewhere and stick one of these In your mouth.
              You dumb ******ed fuk. The Boone fight doesn't mean **** to this fight. Even if he got a gift in the first fight or not doesn't matter. Dude came back and handled it the way a superior fighter handles it in the rematch.

You hero/God, Floyd got a gift in the first Castillo fight but he came back showed his superiority in the rematch.

So who gives a fuk. Stupid loser.

Comment

First off I think the robbery talk by fans is ******ed. It was a close fight. That said when you are the guy who thought you won + most pundits & fans think you did when things are much more amplified for you so this fight probably does seem like a robbery to Kovalev & his team cuz they have so much skin in this fight & in boxing. So while to you it may seem silly for Kovalev to call this a robbery its completely natural cuz it happened to him up close & personal unlike to all the Sunday morning boxers who will always be crying about something one way or the other.

And I really don't understand with a previous alleged bad decision has to do with a new alleged bad decision & you're complaining or lack of complaining. The past is the past. The present is the present. We're all either hypocrites, liars or people who have never grown or changed their opinion.

Comment

desperation. 9/10. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    You dumb ******ed fuk. The Boone fight doesn't mean **** to this fight. Even if he got a gift in the first fight or not doesn't matter. Dude came back and handled it the way a superior fighter handles it in the rematch.

You hero/God, Floyd got a gift in the first Castillo fight but he came back showed his superiority in the rematch.

So who gives a fuk. Stupid loser.
                    LOL the same bums calling the Ward fight a "robbery" are now saying the Boone robbery "doesn't matter"? smh what biased clown

Comment

Working...
                    X