No announcement yet.

I KNOW How To Pay Off U.S. Debt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    well good thing you're not running the country. Welfare is a form of economic stimulus. It is actually the most efficient way to stimulate the economy. Almost 100% of the money provided in welfare goes back into circulation. The government doesn't just give money away because they care about bums who don't work hard. There is literally no better way to grow the economy.

So if the postal service is run by the government and it's losing money well at least the postal workers are working for their money while also stimulating the economy. That's not a bad thing.
    Post office isn't really losing that much money iirc.

They have billions in revenue.

Even a surplus this year I think.

Most of losses is because they cover benefits and pensions of all these retired postal workers. Which is a lot. Think of how big usps and the amount of former, retired workers.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      I'm still pissed off with Shenaquia working at post office when I went there to get my package. B1tch act like I'm bothering her making lots of sounds and complaining. If I wasn't such a beta I would have told her that's your job and have some customer service.

You know nothing about etiquette when it comes to customer service. Whenever Sheniqua is behind the counter, you always offer a slice of watermelon before you ask for help.

You're inconsiderate and I should report you for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Most of losses is because they cover benefits and pensions of all these retired postal workers. Which is a lot. Think of how big usps and the amount of former, retired workers.
        Hell yeah! My pops bout to get that sweet ass USPS pension! After 30 + years of service, smooth sailing for pops!

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Hell yeah! My pops bout to get that sweet ass USPS pension! After 30 + years of service, smooth sailing for pops!

I should've gotten a govt job tbh

Benefits are crazy

Comment

Originally posted by poeppelmeier
            Your mom can't suck us outta debt you silly shit
            I dunno....

Debt is what $12 trillion....

If she charges 100 pesos a pop.....

Comment

I should've gotten a govt job tbh

Benefits are crazy
              A girl I know been with govt for 15 years. She doesn't do ****.
              She runs her other business while working at her government job.

dmv and places like that would suck though.

They get every single azzhole ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I blame the ******s
                When in doubt blame the latest/newest enemy!!!

Where is chesty puller when we need him!

Comment

Either way, it helps the economy. The US doesn't ever lose money. Debt for the US is just another word for profit. Debt is only real if you have to pay it back. The US will never pay their debt back so that's just extra money for them. The Federal Reserve will forever cover America's ass and if they don't, the US Army will make them.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
                    Get rid of the U.S.P.S. they been losing money for close to a decade with no end in sight, this is basically welfare under a different name. We tax payers are paying them for no reason.

every 2 weeks 1.8 billion is paid in salaries and benefits.

CUT THEM OFF they are just a toll on the American tax payers.

That means roughly every 3 years we knock down 2 trillion from the 19 trillion deficit.

which in means a lil over 20 years the debt will be paid off.

ELBOSSHOGG FOR PRESIDENT!

source
                    https://about.usps.com/who-we-are/po...size-scope.htm
                    http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/
                    You can earn some money to pay off your debt by sucking my d1ck.

Comment

Working...
                    X