Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I Need To Retire A Winner, Capture One More Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Well good luck......Bradley loses to all the current champs at ww(yes even Garcia) and jmw besides Vargas.....even then he almost got ktfo.
    Bradley beats Cherry Garcia by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I'll miss the hell out of Tim Bradley when he goes. He is a fighter worth supporting, not like the punks that make up 95% of the sport these days.

Comment

I don't see him winning at 154, maybe only against Lara or Cotto, but neither will realistically happen.
        At 147, he pretty much has only Thurman/Garcia if he wants to go out a champ. If anything, a Khan fight would be cool.

Otherwise, fighting a solid contender & retiring on a win is a great way to go out. Retiring with only losses to an ATG would be something else.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          I don't see him winning at 154, maybe only against Lara or Cotto, but neither will realistically happen.
          At 147, he pretty much has only Thurman/Garcia if he wants to go out a champ. If anything, a Khan fight would be cool.

Otherwise, fighting a solid contender & retiring on a win is a great way to go out. Retiring with only losses to an ATG would be something else.
          Yeah, I don't like the idea of Bradley at 154. I mean he was 156 on fight night (if I remember correctly) against Pacquiao last April. How much weight can he put on while keeping his speed and quickness. At this point, I'd rather see him school Vargas once more as a tuneup early next year. Porter or Khan in the summer and then, call it a career against Garcia or Thurman. Winnable/competitive fights, cements his legacy, good money!
          Last edited by Afi23; 10-21-2016, 07:12 PM.

Comment

timmys a good guy but his time has passed. i dont see him beating any present champ. maybe if theres a vacant strap and some bozo like khan is the opponent, then he can win ''a'' title.

Comment

He should´ve had 3 losses at least. Vs Paquiao, Vargas, Provo, and a draw vs Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Since when did Spence become the best WW? people talk as though he has already proven himself. Brook and Thurman both beat Spence based on what I have seen of Spence so far. As for Bradley, his best would be Danny Garcia but good luck making that fight.
                I don't think anyone at 147 beats Spence. He's similar to Golovkin in the way he beats down his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Bradley did beat Pac in the first bout too

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Tim is a bigger man than PACman, that crack head Phaggotron fanny manny. Please stay away from Shabu smoking in The Philippines.

BTW, I hope you buy the full pact@rd package!

You get a life sized manny manniquin, with and excuse button on his back.
                    PAC pajama's with a complimentary PAC dildo!
                    The PAC t@rd package also includes PAC pillows, PAC sheets, etc,

For a limited time only, we will throw in a meth pipe. Designed by Meth Monster and Toridol champ PAC man!

One stop shopping! All your needs met homeboy.

PAC will even throw in other, new excuses for you to believe.

When you in Manila? I am gonna try to meet you. You will love drinking and chilling with me.

Agree to disagree right?

Comment

It's been a pleasure watching you move up the ranks, and if anyone deserves to win another title it's you. Would love to see cotto Bradley early next year with a jmw title on the line.

Comment

Working...
                      X