Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will Jacobs' next demand/excuse be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    God you're dumb. Jacobs coach just told you, they were never gonna fight Ggg in December. If they sack up in January it's gonna be on Hbo, though it'd be hilarious if it was Sho.
    He's not dumb. He's just looking for something else to pin on Golovkin after going around trashing him. But now that Jacobs is the one who p*ssied out of the fight, he needs to find something else. Hence bringing up the Alvarez negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      There's a value for every fight, and K2 has emerged with a habit of shortchanging folks in fights that they don't seem to actually want (happened with Ward, happened with Saunders, happening with Jacobs).

No one is scared of anything, but folks aren't suckers either.
      No one is scared yet...
      "I need a tune up doe."
      "I need longer camp doe."

Notice how none of the news reported have said anything about being an issue for money? Instead we get told that they need a longer camp. Go figure.

Comment

Why don't you grow some Kigali you reverse racist fool.

Comment

His next excuse: "I promised my kid I would spend thanksgiving, Christmas, new years and El Dia de los Reyes Magos with him."

Comment

.:: JSFD26 ::. - where is Chollo Vista when you need him..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              .:: JSFD26 ::. - where is Chollo Vista when you need him..
              Let's just say the ban was a blessing in diguise for him cause he would not be able to show his face on here. Idk if you saw it but he claimed that Team GGG was getting cold feet (while they were negotiating) . Im pretty sure he's around on an alt though. Which is perfect for him at this time cause he would be getting blasted.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Let's just say the ban was a blessing in diguise for him cause he would not be able to show his face on here. Idk if you saw it but he claimed that Team GGG was getting cold feet (while they were negotiating) . Im pretty sure he's around on an alt though. Which is perfect for him at this time cause he would be getting blasted.
                I'm sure some alt is already claiming GGG need to give 40-50%, also a limb & his left kidney blah blah..
                Team GGG got cold feet because Team Jacobs were blowing out of their a..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  I'm sure some alt is already claiming GGG need to give 40-50%, also a limb & his left kidney blah blah..
                  Team GGG got cold feet because Team Jacobs were blowing out of their a..
                  His secret source aka Sherdog was spewing bull**** out of his ass too and the Chocha bought into it. Even after his ban is up, I doubt he will even show up until the whole thing is resolved. Or he might just show up and still blame it on GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    What in the ****? His post had nothing to do with Alvarez or the offer that Alvarez made to Golovkin. Your boy ducked out of the fight and you're trying to divert the attention onto something else... still.
                    Golovkin has a $10m offer to fight Saul Alvarez already in hand; he and his camp seem to think that that is a short-money offer, yet have done nothing to actually show why they should be worth more.

Staging Golovkin-Jacobs, and creating an event that literally sells out in NYC (no ticket BS) and does massive business on TV (possibly PPV) would be a great move towards justifying a share of the full event; no different than Alvarez, after balking at the initial Mayweather offer, choosing to fight off of Mayweather's undercard, stage his own event in Texas, and have 40k fans come out to see him fight Austin Trout, before going back to the Floyd talks and not only getting the Mexico TV, but also getting a share of the event/PPV (though the talk of coming down in weight to fight Floyd leaving him having to give up a few pounds for the fight).

The WBA purse bid is scheduled for October 22; we will see how that comes about, but if DiBella wins the bid (setting things to give his fighter the full time needed for the fight), I'd hope that K2 doesn't compel Golovkin to give up the belt (or go to the WBA and look for some emeritus status).

Comment

I think he wants the fight but he just wants more than 25%. I don't necessarily blame him, but holding out for more money will not help his quest for stardom. Let's hope a better deal can be reached.

Not sure what to make about this "interim" fight though.

Comment

Working...
                      X