Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser on Rejecting Crawford: I Don't Like His Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
    I was at the crawford postol fight, as well as the Third Manny vs Bradley fight. I personally feel that Crawford would lose to manny. He would get knocked down in my opinion. Mannys footwork even diminished is superior to MOST in the game.Crawford is able to be hit and hes still a poor mans version of floyd(NO ONE IS LIKE FLOYD) Postol was SLOW, like wow slow. I didnt know how slow he was. I sit damn near ringside, so im not blind. But TBUD is NOT that bad of a style for manny at all, but at THIS MOMENT. I agree, it was smart to go this route. As NO boxer EVER is where manny is today, a politician. If it were that easy, Boxers of the passed such as Ray Leonard who speaks very well in public, would run for it. But thats not the case, I get it. They want to keep manny happy. But by taking this fight, they are sticking their big toe into the life of being a part time boxer and part time SENATOR. The homie just had a meeting with his president of his country. I don't see Floyd chillin with Barry lol. I dont like the fight as a paying customer, (ill be staying home this november) but smart move old warrior. I think manny pacquiao has earned the right to cherry pick a little, he still has the best resume in boxing today.
    Why do you consistently come on nsb lying? You change your race everyday or say you was ringside at damn near every fight, just stick to giving your ****ty opinion about why so and so not a duck and stay away from the lies we all see through your bs

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Exactly...Crawford did a lot of running in his fight to pull off a boring win. If he fought like that with Postall...just imagine how he would be with Manny.

Crawford ran himself right out of a big payday with a chance to fight one of the best in the world. That running shlit isnt fan friendly. The fans booed three times in that fight. Not a sure way to get a big fight.
      Most importantly, he DROPPED Postol a few times and staggered him...Manny wants another tailor made opponent,because the few times he has faced a counter-puncher or a mover,we seen the results.

Comment

please manny dont take this **** if you want to comeback!
        we want Crawford or Marquez!

Comment

Not a surprise as Pac has been hand picking guys made for him for MANY of years now and the ones he didn't cherry pick had success against him.IMO he should retire if he doesn't want to fight top guys or fight Crawford and pass the torch.....

Comment

Why would anyone be shocked? We already knew it was Vargas like 3/4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Why would anyone be shocked? We already knew it was Vargas like 3/4 weeks ago.
              Sadly, I am not shocked....I was joking with a friend of mine that this would be Pac's next opponent once the Brook/Vargas fight wasn't made...smh

Comment

Pacquiao's opposition since Marquez knocked him out has been pathetic.

Comment

Pac vs vargas is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                    Most importantly, he DROPPED Postol a few times and staggered him...Manny wants another tailor made opponent,because the few times he has faced a counter-puncher or a mover,we seen the results.
                    they want someone who is gonna fight...not run around the ring and make you chase him. True they want a tailor made opponent. One that is going to make it more interesting. Crawford is becoming one of my fav fighter...Bt that lame ass run fest he did with Postal makes me wonder. Im not to sure Crawford could beat Vargas really. Crawford has Garcia Bradley even Vargas He should be fighting. A evenly matched fight with Postal should have made a statement but didnt. Who really has Postal beat? Lucas? lol Crawford just fought a undefeated fighter in a lame boring fight. And won. Vargas just fought s young undefeated fighter and stopped him

Comment

AKA they know manny might not land on his ass and get outboxed

Comment

Working...
                      X