TBE (Floyd) to Bradley: "I had it a draw"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
    And after Bradley insulted Mayweather..
    How so? I figured Bradley for a C00n type of dude, but what happen between them?

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
      Speaking of dumb, it's 'then' not 'than'.
      Speaking of a groupie... u got offended my man? No worries, english aint my first language...

I wont go back and fourth with a groupie. Floyd made a dumb statement it is what it is. U took it personal and its all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I think Floyd is out of his mind if he scored the fight a draw. That said, Floyd used the same logic, turning the sound off watching again, slow mo etcetc, that most of the critics in this thread used relative to the Floyd/Manny fight.

This is a perfect example of what the real problem is. Floyd, like most of NSB, can't bring himself to give credit to someone they hate. So he uses the same ******ed logic the Spoon23, daggum, rath, ADOP2, GODFR33 and others do to judge a fight.

The logic isn't ******ed just when Floyd uses it, its ******ed all the time, regardless of uses it.
        Great post

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          How so? I figured Bradley for a C00n type of dude, but what happen between them?
          it wasnt really an insult unless u wanna look at it that way. bradley said in this 3rd fight with manny, u can be sure that bradley will not hold and clinch.

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
            It was a slip, believe what you want to believe!
            Prove it. The ref and the entire world saw a KD.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Bradley lost that fight. Bradley just doesn't have the tools to beat Pac. Bradley needs a Jab. An educated jab. Watch the Mayweather/PAC fight and see how Mayweather uses the Jab to control Pac.
              That's not only about education.

That's also about having, like Floyd a 72' reach, wich make your long jab keep your shorter opponent at bay. Pacquiao has a tiny 67' reach wich kinda force him to engage and fight going forward.

Reach is a huge advantage in boxing, it's what allowed Fury to clown a great fighter like Klit.

Floyd always had a reach advantage over his opponents, except against Oscar, they have the same reach.

So had Klitschko over his opponents until he met Fury.

Both KLIT and the "so called" TBE use their safety first style, reach and speed(Klit is fast for such a large man) to keep their opponents at bay during the whole fight, avoiding durable boxing exchanges, grabbing when the other fighter find his distance.

That's why both are labeled by casuals as BORING FIGHTERS.
              Unfortunately, I think they are for once right as referees allow to much fighters to clinch and negate a real fight.

That's boxing, not ****ing MMA, it's supposed to action packed because of those rules (no clinching).

Comment

• I don't think the fight was particularly close. The first ~4 rounds were tough to score, but after that Manny took control. Tim fought a great fight, but Manny is just a stylistic nightmare for him

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  I don't think the fight was particularly close. The first ~4 rounds were tough to score, but after that Manny took control. Tim fought a great fight, but Manny is just a stylistic nightmare for him

They are both similar fighters in terms of level and size.
                  Both short, fast, throw a lot of punches, hard workers, huge b@lls, hearth, chin some good skills obviously.

The main difference and what makes Pacquiao greater is lil dude has real power.

Don't get wrong, I wouldn't beg timmeh to punch me in the face.

But Pacquiao always diminished timmeh's activity with his raw power, then obviously endend as the more active fighter with more decisive rounds in his bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...pacquiao-fight

The EXACT same thing I said. There's a reason this man is TBE.

But kudos to Mayweather for actually visiting Bradley in person and giving him props.
                    Rather than even consider fighting him instead of Berto. Kudos Floyd.
                    Bradley clearly lost. He didnt let his hands go enough. Maybe he should have clinched instead of trying to box.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...pacquiao-fight

The EXACT same thing I said. There's a reason this man is TBE.

But kudos to Mayweather for actually visiting Bradley in person and giving him props.
                      but he didnt actually gave bradley props if he said it was a draw. even bradley wasnt complaining about the decision so bradley himself knew who won. if floyd was to give bradley props from the heart, he would tell bradley that bradley fought a great fight and looked great in there and dont let this get to him, its a learning experience and to come back stronger. that would have been the right thing to do instead of calling team bradley to make them wait for floyd only for floyd to come tell bradley a load of crap. u think tim is a kid or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X