No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    yeah but what about floyd's clinching and bending below the waist? doesn't that fall under defense and ring generalship? i mean illegal things are positive right?
    In Vegas it is. Home cooking for the golden goose that lays their golden egg, gives Floyd the cloak of invincibility.

But if it was not done in Vegas. Yes bud those are foul.

Especially clinching to prevent an opponent from countering back. That's a no, no, in the boxing rule book (Queens-berry rules) clinching is foul, especially to that kind of clinching that I pointed out.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-26-2016, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• He has gone to sleep devastated over Manny's loss every night for almost a ****ing year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        and while you're away, they thought i was you. LOL
        wow,just wow they think everyone is me

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          add head lock, elbow on the throat, pushing etc..

you don't know **** about sweet science LOL
          Yeah, That's what slick boxing is, so they say lol

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
            Yea but this guy gets to make 100 damn threads about the exact same thing
            To be fair, they're not 100 individual threads but pages

But I had no idea why you got banned and which posts, so

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Look Floyd himself KNOWS HE LOST. Soon after the fight he TOLD STEPHEN A SMITH from ESPN he wanted a rematch, because he knows that most people think Pacquiao won. HE WAS NOT SATISFIED with the fight. And behind the scenes he is begging Manny for the rematch but Pacquiao is the A-Side now so its up to him.
              He knew he lost. His got unfinished business with Pac.

This quote shows who was his hardest fight.

Floyd about Manny:

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                He has gone to sleep devastated over Manny's loss every night for almost a ****ing year.
                Thats a lot of sleepless nights... Watching the clock, knowing the sun will rise and nothing will change...except there is always the chance that Floyd will come out of the closet and fight Manny a second time on principle to defend the likes of "Justin" and his other little maybachs. You mess with Floyd's queens its on...

Comment

• Nobody cares about this any more. I'm a boxing fan that wanted Manny to win.

He didn't.

He lost clearly in my eyes.

The fight was closed in the history books as soon as the final bell rang.

Anyone that thinks otherwise 'don't know **** about boxin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                    To be fair, they're not 100 individual threads but pages

But I had no idea why you got banned and which posts, so
                    lol....i have no idea why i got banned,they said spamming,i guess when i was acting like i was a GGG fan and a Khan fan...but dude gets to do this **** all day everyday and they allow it

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Thats a lot of sleepless nights... Watching the clock, knowing the sun will rise and nothing will change...except there is always the chance that Floyd will come out of the closet and fight Manny a second time on principle to defend the likes of "Justin" and his other little maybachs. You mess with Floyd's queens its on...
                      Yes and if Floyd fights Manny for a second time and wins a second time it will be another injury. A third time, Manny loses again...injury! Turtles all the way down. Top Rank knows how ******ed Manny's core fanbase is, we're talking fully grown men who were distraught by Manny losing his shoe deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X