Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    "Who said he was prime?"

Certainly not me.
    Not me either. So I'm not sure what the point of the above post was.
    Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 12-08-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Obviously that now you're talking about Wlad as if Fury was fighting a cripple. In reality you had him winning by a wide margin.

Regardless, I remember having a discussion with you and the other Klitschko fans about Wlad's "prime". I remember you saying he wasn't prime - That's true.

But the other Klitschko fans said he was better than ever. This was around the Pulev fight.

It was them who insisted on Wlad being prime, not me or the others. It's very simple - If you picked Wlad to destroy Fury, then just hold your hand up and say Fury was the better man.

no reason to discredit Fury his win as other fickle boxing fans do.
      Fury won the fight. What kinda amuses me, is that some brits are delusional to a point I cannot remember ever seeing and I have seen a lot here.

I picked Wlad to win by KO. Here's a post of my prediction:

Originally posted by BattlingNelson
      So far Fury has won the buildup by brutal ko. Plenty of epic moments.

Yeah annie. Klit is getting old and sometimes fighters get old over night. There's also the postponement of the fight. Assiming that wlad's injury was legit, which im sure it was, has it prevented him from getting in enough work for a long fight?

The above is the positives I can see from Fury's perspective. Everything else points towards him being brutally ktfo.

Comment

Is BattlingNelson trying to blame an injury again for why one of him bum heroes lost?

Oh wait, Wlad won though right?

Comment

Will every good fighter Fury beats automatically become shot?

Seems like this is the pattern Fury's fights are following. Build up a guy to destroy him beforehand, post a few gifs of him punching himself in the face and getting clocked by Cunningham, ridicule him as a fat talentless oaf, then instantly label said fighter shot once Fury effortlessly outclasses him.

I hoped the Chisora fight was an exception, since Chisora's been through the wars and it was perfectly conceivable that he might have aged overnight (though he was on the best streak of his career). But now the same thing is happening to Wlad, and the very people who are pushing this opinion are the same ones that were picking him to destroy Fury.

I mentioned this before, that critics are so stuck on their initial impressions of Fury that they will refuse to give him any credit no matter who he beats. He's just beaten the best in the division, with ease, and already the downgrading of Wlad has begun, to the point where people actually pick Jonty Wilder to KO him. Essentially what this tells me is that Fury could clean out the entire division and there'd still be the same nonces downgrading his wins, twisting facts and belittling his opponents.

Wilder, Povetkin, Joshua et al are currently being built up as monsters, but you can be sure the shoe will be on the other foot once they lose to Fury. If it can happen to Wlad it can happen to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Is BattlingNelson trying to blame an injury again for why one of him bum heroes lost?

Oh wait, Wlad won though right?

Comment

No..... Wladimir Klitschko is definitely not shot.

He's just extremely GUN SHY (pun fully intended).

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                How can you call people trolls when you're the biggest one of the lot?

Either that or you're a god damn blind spastic.

116-113 Wlad

Kessler-Calzaghe/Froch II were draws doe

Joke poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  How can you call people trolls when you're the biggest one of the lot?

Either that or you're a god damn blind spastic.

116-113 Wlad

Kessler-Calzaghe/Froch II were draws doe

Joke poster.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    please don't tell me that a hall of famer was just so befuddled by tyson jury twitching around the ring like an epliptic that he couldn't make anything happen. .
                    Spot on.

He was confused. He couldnt predict Tysons movement. He couldnt set his feet. Furys feints disrupted his rhythm. Fury's length meant he couldnt effectively ckose the distance. Furys size meant he couldnt tire him out with clinching.

Wlad has never been any good at punching and moving at the same time, when he does he gets KTFO.

He was past prime, and I think he gets the win if he was in his prime, but he wasnt shot. He looked shot because he was faced with a gameplan that he wasnt used to fighting. He had to either go for broke and risk getting caught, or he could end up looking like a clueless idiot. He chose the latter.

Wlad still beats Povetkin, Pulev, Jennings and these other guys he's beaten in the last few years.

Comment

• Get owned, post gifs

Comment

Working...
                      X