Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley will beat the winner of Canelo vs Cotto for sure!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley will beat the winner of Canelo vs Cotto for sure!!!!!!!!

Bradley will beat the winner of Canelo vs Cotto for sure!!!!!!!!

Last edited by KiloTeague; 11-13-2015, 11:33 PM.

I think you're definitely jumping the gun on that one. Bradley did great against Rios, but it is Rios. he's not in Canelo or Cotto's league in my opinion. Against mid-level guys, he does great but when he stepped up against Pac, he looked bad.

Bradley would give them great fights but I'm not sure he beats either one of them. I'd like to see it, though.

Comment

If either canelo or cotto were to fight bradley instead of Golovkin they would be crucified to no end.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        I think you're definitely jumping the gun on that one. Bradley did great against Rios, but it is Rios. he's not in Canelo or Cotto's league in my opinion. Against mid-level guys, he does great but when he stepped up against Pac, he looked bad.

Bradley would give them great fights but I'm not sure he beats either one of them. I'd like to see it, though.
        Pac murdered Cotto doe.?
        Last edited by KiloTeague; 11-13-2015, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
          Pac murdered Cotto doe.?
          That's true, but Cotto has showed a new spark the last few fights. He'll be plenty live for this fight and would be against Bradley as well. No matter what happens, I don't see Bradley as a sure thing against these guys. They're both solid. Plus he'll be fighting at his highest weight to make it happen.

Comment

Pac murdered Cotto doe.?
            That was peak/prime Pac at the height of his powers

The Pac that Bradley fought was a mere shadow of who he was. The one this past May is just a sad shell. I hope Pac retires

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              That's true, but Cotto has showed a new spark the last few fights. He'll be plenty live for this fight and would be against Bradley as well. No matter what happens, I don't see Bradley as a sure thing against these guys. They're both solid. Plus he'll be fighting at his highest weight to make it happen.
              I agree Cotto has been great with Roach. This Cotto Canelo fight is very interesting. I really think Tim is severely underrated, and like Cotto, the trainer switch is going to be great for him...its already been great for him.

I completely understand your stance and I do think both fighters are great matches for Tim. But I think Tim is a good bit better than both, mainly because of quickness and toughness. And with Teddy, he is boxing much smarter, and with much more direction and purpose.

Tim will beat either of those guys. Mark my words.

Comment

I agree Cotto has been great with Roach. This Cotto Canelo fight is very interesting. I really think Tim is severely underrated, and like Cotto, the trainer switch is going to be great for him...its already been great for him.

I completely understand your stance and I do think both fighters are great matches for Tim. But I think Tim is a good bit better than both, mainly because of quickness and toughness. And with Teddy, he is boxing much smarter, and with much more direction and purpose.

Tim will beat either of those guys. Mark my words.
                Oh I'm happy to see the new, improved "Desert Storm" and I know he'll do great against them. The fight on November 21 will tell a lot. Looking forward to seeing how it all goes down.

Comment

Bradley doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of beating either Canelo or Cotto. Bradley is a very good welterweight but he would be in way over his head with either of them. He can't hurt them but they can and would hurt him. They aren't 140 pounders like Vargas or Ruslan or blotted fat, out of shape blown up light weights like Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    That was peak/prime Pac at the height of his powers

The Pac that Bradley fought was a mere shadow of who he was. The one this past May is just a sad shell. I hope Pac retires
                    He also fought a Miguel Cotto who was being trained by Miguel Cotto. His camp for that fight was not sufficient for Manny. Had some newbie as his coach and it was more like Cotto was basically training himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X