lemieux vs rubio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lemieux vs rubio

yea? would anyone wanna see a rematch?
    watched their fight highlights and I thought lemieux was winning until he gassed in their first fight?

Rubio doesn't deserve big fights after embarrassing himself against GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
      Rubio doesn't deserve big fights after embarrassing himself against GGG.
      kinda true... but i still want to see lemieux avenge his loss :P

Comment

Why not? Even if the fight isn't very good beating the same guys as Golovkin props up Lemieux as a potential rival, something golovkin needs quite badly.

Comment

I think Lemieux should avenge both his losses, Alcine and Rubio, but those are high risk fights right now for Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            I think Lemieux should avenge both his losses, Alcine and Rubio, but those are high risk fights right now for Lemieux.
            exactly, he should avenge his loses but he probably wont he back on the winning side and riding a great performance victory over Rosado.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              o my...lol.

I mean lemieux "gatti"s both of them at this point of their careers.

Comment

Isn't Rubio retiring?

Comment

I've always wanted him to avenge those fights, but I think the time's passed. Alcine got David at the right time when they fought and Alcine's older and taken many beatings since. David should win a rematch with Rubio, but after watching Rubio quit against Golovkin who cares.

At this point, the proper way to avenge those fights is to go out and win against better fighters; Jorge Heiland, Tureano Johnson, and Daniel Geal...

Comment

Working...
                  X