No announcement yet.

"You wouldn't say that to a person's face."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
    I wouldn't call rockin a sod in real life because I drive a bus and he'd most likely SD the s*it out of me.
    a bus driver, you must have worked very hard to secure that prestigious position. Do you come home to your children and tell them that you are a banker or something so that they will be proud of you...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Absolutely, mate, I'd love to kick back and have a beer with you if ever I'm in the States. As far as I'm concerned we never had "beef" either... it's all just jokes to me.

That's another thing people don't get. I get some on here that are irritating, and they'll often go "go on, Anorak, make a Dome thread about me, see if I care." But I don't do Dome threads to diss people (well, maybe the Larry one I made five minutes ago...) but out of love.
      They either take the joking as serious because it's true or theOy just don't know what banter is. Or they're too sensitive and would rather lash out than to join.

Comment

Too right, mate. I remember when I wrote up an Alice in Wonderland story with you in it. Would I really go to all that trouble if it was motivated by hate?

Comment

I probably wouldnt actually challenge Vers to a sparring match. I had a serious had injury a year ago and have gotten pudgy chillin on percocets beer and my new son. before the accident though yeah i think i would have attempted to back up any boisterous claim i made online but now naw.

Comment

Too right, mate. I remember when I wrote up an Alice in Wonderland story with you in it. Would I really go to all that trouble if it was motivated by hate?
            Haha. Yeah for real. We need a Boxing Scene "Get Off the Computer for a Day" event. Just to show that the true seriousness is out there in real life, not on a computer with someone you can't see or probably ever meet. In other words, get out and get a real life and stop letting Internet people get to you that you have to lash out every time you see them.

Comment

Absolutely, mate, I'd love to kick back and have a beer with you if ever I'm in the States. As far as I'm concerned we never had "beef" either... it's all just jokes to me.

That's another thing people don't get. I get some on here that are irritating, and they'll often go "go on, Anorak, make a Dome thread about me, see if I care." But I don't do Dome threads to diss people (well, maybe the Larry one I made five minutes ago...) but out of love.
              Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
              They either take the joking as serious because it's true or theOy just don't know what banter is. Or they're too sensitive and would rather lash out than to join.

i used to think anorak was an *******, it took me a while to pick up on his sarcasm and sense of humor

Comment

God bless ya, SC3.

Yeah, a lot of people think I'm a right ****. It's only been recently that MannyPhresh has been my pal.

It's just jokes, innit?

Comment

God bless ya, SC3.

Yeah, a lot of people think I'm a right ****. It's only been recently that MannyPhresh has been my pal.

It's just jokes, innit?
                  Yeah I used to think you were just another british hater but your actually pretty funny and have a good sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    I probably wouldnt actually challenge Vers to a sparring match. I had a serious had injury a year ago and have gotten pudgy chillin on percocets beer and my new son. before the accident though yeah i think i would have attempted to back up any boisterous claim i made online but now naw.
                    We'd go to a boxing event and talk about the fights and the lames on BS. That's what me and Chief do. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                      We'd go to a boxing event and talk about the fights and the lames on BS. That's what me and Chief do. Haha
                      Whenever youre in vegas homey.

Comment

Working...
                      X