• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I wouldn't

I dont need tO deal with that *****

There are Plenty of single girls

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
      She was stressin' about it too. She kept saying, "I feel like a ho."Every creak she would be like "What was that?!" In the middle of the bangin' it sucked both ways.
      Lol............

Comment

Wouldn't do it again. Boned the wife of someone I was workin' with. I felt kind of like Mark Fuhrman scared as hell that her husband might come through the door. Sex wasn't good and it was my first time (second if you count 15) it was '98 I was 18 and scared out of my mind.
        Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
        So...let me get this straight...You were boning a man's wife and thinking about her husband the whole time? No wonder it sucked, you should have been concentrating on her instead. SMH
        hhahahahaha

Comment

How would you feel if you were boneing a black man's wife and he came through the door? Especially if his wife is gettin' a taste of some white meat? Older woman and older man. With young white boy? You know that's what OJ did right?

Comment

That was all that was on mind at the time, self-preservation. Natural human instinct.

Comment

no, thats scumbag talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Yes I have no morals
                You also have no game.... faggot

Comment

Originally posted by My Wedding View Post
                  You also have no game.... faggot
                  Damn.........did he bone your girl or something? hahaha

Comment

She was stressin' about it too. She kept saying, "I feel like a ho." Every creak she would be like "What was that?!" In the middle of the bangin' it sucked both ways.
                    I hate to break it to you but that was just her way of trying to stop it without insulting you to your face. Your cuck just wasn't doing it for her, bro.

Comment

Thanks for bein' real with me. Went o-pro after that one with a little coaching of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X