No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder killed heavyweight boxing for this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Judges give the wins and losses in boxing, genius.

Not Deontay Wilder.

It's not his fault Tyson Fury ran away from the rematch like a cur.
    Read the comment below and stfu, dosser.

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    Bumsquad fans projecting and blaming Fury for fighting Breazeale and Ortiz now? What's that got to do with it?

Don't change the fucking subject.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      I like Wilder. I am a massive Fury fan. What annoys me is the "fans" who try to trash Fury to make an argument for Wilder. As lfc19titles said, I think it's just a certain demographic, or fat Yank trolls, people who's only hopes in the Heavyweight division rest on Wilder's shoulders. They certainly aren't logical or reasonable. There are people on here who would say "the fight was close then Fury got knocked out and ran from a rematch." They live in a fantasy land. The same people who used to say "Vitali would have won on points if he'd been allowed to hear the final bell, and gotten his face punched off to expose his skull in the process."
      Yup

It’s all wilder fans

They seen inventing their own version of what happened on the bury fight

With Joshua

Wilder straight out and says he doesn’t want to fight Joshua and they ignore it lmao

There is so much more too

Comment

Yep wilder has pissed on the hopes of boxing fans, again. But I feel this is 2 step too far. People really not happy with wilders latest round of ducks. It's not just the joshua fans making noise now. Everybody Barr his loyal groupies is getting really fed up with him.

Hes a waster, a belt hostage taker and a serial ducker and people can see ilhim now for what he is.

Why else would the more noise he makes less people go to watch him fight. They are done with him. They need to forget staples for the Ortiz rematch that fight won't fill a high school sports hall.

Comment

Feck wilder. He is always bragging about that body he wants on his resume, he might just get it 2nd time around with this ashtmatic, old age cuban. And feck fury with his b!tch move fighting a german who even the germans have never heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            If the duck squad wanted an immediate rematch with Fury they should have given him the win he deserved, instead of that bullshit draw. No impartial fan would call him a coward or blame him for not going straight back to be ripped off again.

If Fury looks like his old self against Schwartz, watch how quickly Wilder decides that he doesn't want a rematch after all.
            I had him winning but he He didn't deserve a win. We can agree the scorecard that had wilder way ahead was atrocious and wrong. The other card Fury was up 2 points going into the 12th. If he doesn't get careless and get knocked down, he wins by a point. Be man enough to admit that.

Besides, you have no evidence Fury went to Arum because of the draw. He had already stared negotiating the rematch so if the draw was the issue he wouldn't have even started negotiations.

Arum told him he could make huge money for easy fights so he signed with TR. Stop justifying it when Brits avoid Wilder .

Fury looked great against Wilder . He was killing wilder yet wilder kept fighting until the end, got the KD and then tried to negotiate the rematch. He isn't scared of Fury in any way.

Fury killed hwt boxing by running away from wilder knowing the winner would get an AJ fight. If Fury wins he will fight some other bum because that is what Arum does-blocks fights and gives his guys easy fights in the meantime. No wilder, no AJ, No ortiz , no whyte.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-29-2019, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              He didn't deserve a win. We can agree the scorecard that had wilder way ahead was atrocious and wrong. The other card Fury was up 2 points going into the 12th. If he doesn't get careless and get knocked down, he wins by a point.

Besides, you have no evidence Fury went to Arum because of the draw. He had already stared negotiating the rematch so if the draw was the issue he wouldn't have even started negotiations.

Arum told him he could make huge money for easy fights so he signed with TR. Stop justifying it when Brits avoid Wilder .

Fury looked great against Wilder . He was killing wilder yet wilder kept fighting until the end, got the KD and then tried to negotiate the rematch. He isn't scared of Fury in any way.

Fury killed hwt boxing by running away from wilder knowing the winner would get an AJ fight. If Fury wins he will fight some other bum because that is what Arum does-blocks fights and gives his guys easy fights in the meantime. No wilder, no AJ, No ortiz , no whyte.
              Fury clearly deserved a win.

Also, stop blaming Fury for Wilder's pathetic duck. Why do you do that?

He had the chance to make 100 mil, and rejected it. Then he had the chance to get 50/50. Rejected that too. Openly.

Now, AJ is saying "come see me face to face and let's sort it out" and Wilder signs for another fight before AJs fight is done OBVIOUSLY so when AJ calls him out on Saturday, he can say "I got another fight lined up".

Kings chase kings, remember? Is Ortiz a king?

I don't think so. And I'm starting to doubt Wilder too. It seems like he's allowing himself to get used as a pawn for PBC because they need him in order to sell the brand.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Fury clearly deserved a win.

Also, stop blaming Fury for Wilder's pathetic duck. Why do you do that?

He had the chance to make 100 mil, and rejected it. Then he had the chance to get 50/50. Rejected that too. Openly.

Now, AJ is saying "come see me face to face and let's sort it out" and Wilder signs for another fight before AJs fight is done OBVIOUSLY so when AJ calls him out on Saturday, he can say "I got another fight lined up".

Kings chase kings, remember? Is Ortiz a king?

I don't think so. And I'm starting to doubt Wilder too. It seems like he's allowing himself to get used as a pawn for PBC because they need him in order to sell the brand.
                I had Fury winning as well but the fact is his carelessness in the 12th is why he got the draw. You guys should be able to admit it.

Where did I blame Fury for that? Fury clearly killed HWT boxing this year because the Wilder/Fury rematch was eagerly anticipated by all of us and he walked away from it in the middle of negotiations.

As for Wilder, how many more times must I post this-Haymon isn't letting him fight on DAZN because he isn't going to help Hearn sell dazn subscriptions. How does that equate to blaming Fury?

AJ isn't signed to DAZN and DAZN hasn't shown they can handle the traffic of a major fight. Make the fight next and have it on PPV.

The question is who killed HWT boxing this year and it is no doubt Fury. He is the lineal champ but positioned himself to fight none of the top 5 hwt's by signing exclusively to Arum and ESPN.

There is no way you can say otherwise.

Comment

No fury ruined it and yall are big mad this morning, about 9 threads already

Comment

People need to calm down, its not like they didn't know this was going to happen, you saw Ortiz getting blocked from fighting Joshua, you heard Team Joshua saying Team Ortiz have been told they were next for Wilder, then Kownacki, then Fury before they would even entertain the Undisputed fight.

So we know the deal already, the only irony i find is those fans that kept bringing the "The money would get bigger" thing out, like WTF are you getting paid by Team Wilder? Lol.

And the irony in him running to announce the Ortiz fight (No date or venue), so he doesn't look like a duck if Joshua wins and call him out in his own country is just laughable.

Comment

LOL You literally have the same three or four posters making the same threads almost every day about Wilder and the same few posters replying in it saying the same things over and over again and arguing with anyone who dares to disagree with them. Wilder has become the most talked about boxer on nsb by far. Good job!

Comment

Working...
                      X