Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson wanted to fight a gorilla

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AwTE0mVGCMI&search=frazier Diegofuero theres the fight

Comment

LOL all 30 seconds of it. I think this fight pretty much convinced everyone that Tyson was the next champ.

Comment

gorillas are 800+ pounds...

Comment

Tyson is a guy living in Charlies Chocolate factory that why he is like this.

What do you say a guy forgot his mothers funeral?!?!?! and he is living in the same house as his mom?!?!?1

no wonder his brother and sister hated him so much that they didnt want him to come to there funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas
            Tyson is a guy living in Charlies Chocolate factory that why he is like this.

What do you say a guy forgot his mothers funeral?!?!?! and he is living in the same house as his mom?!?!?1

no wonder his brother and sister hated him so much that they didnt want him to come to there funeral.

And you feel like you can talk about that even though you've never met Tyson, lived near him or read any books about him? Just a beyond the glory docu?

Very respectfull.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
              And you feel like you can talk about that even though you've never met Tyson, lived near him or read any books about him? Just a beyond the glory docu?

Very respectfull.
              I have nothing personal on him but in the Beyond Glory documentary they way he talked is weird and a bit rude.

He himself said that he does not respect himself I think one of Tysons problem is that he got so much hate and mistrust on people that he is questioning himself .

I dont know him personally but it look Tyson is a very wierd and complex personalitiy

Comment

"I hate y'all, Cuz I dont like myself"

this was a Tyson quote from a press conference, that alone explains the way mike is the way he is.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas
                  I have nothing personal on him but in the Beyond Glory documentary they way he talked is weird and a bit rude.

He himself said that he does not respect himself I think one of Tysons problem is that he got so much hate and mistrust on people that he is questioning himself .

I dont know him personally but it look Tyson is a very wierd and complex personalitiy
                  I just dont think is cool to judge someone like that you dont know.

legacyofbrutality, that quote was funny as hell. I have it in my highlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
                    I just dont think is cool to judge someone like that you dont know.

legacyofbrutality, that quote was funny as hell. I have it in my highlight.

I know that but you could judge a person by what there saying and how the look and act. It just need experince.

But I learn something from Mike Tyson.

Here a quote from the documentray:
                    "It easy to love someone with money."

Comment

Originally posted by catskills23
                      Did anyone hear the story of mike tyson offering a zoo keeper $10000 to open the cage so he could knock out the gorilla?.
                      Mike Tyson is a ****ing ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X