No announcement yet.

The Tolerant Left - Over 500 Violent Attacks on Trump Supporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    For example, those people that disrespect authority, disrespect police, disrespect the office of the Presidency of the United States, those that assault others for their political views, those that vandalize property for said reason, those are knuckleheads and is applied in the sense of the phrase as you initially used it.

Knuckleheads
    It’s all justified in Bernie’s head as long as they’re against “Comrade” Trump.

Zero proof of nothing, but he’s gonna come back at you with some stupid nonsense meme...

Comment

I definitely have not seen or experienced such divide in this country in my time on this planet. This is what happens when everyone has a "voice".

Comment

pssssh who cares. Defend yourself or dont up to you.

Comment

imagine getting beat up and bloodied by a liberal lmao

Comment

My favourite thing about this ‘list of violence’ is that, of the examples shown in the post, the most violent act is a shove. Diddums. Snowflakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              So the left are alpha warriors raping and pillaging through Trumpland, and MEGAolmaniacs are beta sheep being slaughtered.

In all seriousness this is crazy. However the country had been split in two since Gingrich took his Contract out on America and Limbaugh began spewing hate against his fellow Americans in nationwide broadcasts. All compromise was then considered to be appeasement. Now you have nutjobs like Maxine Waters leading the charge from the other side.

Why is anyone surprised?
              Meh, I would say the US has somewhat been split by 2 since the formation of this country, whether it's the Federalists (pro-big government) vs Anti-Federalists (pro-small government), the US Civil War about state and federal sovereignty, Pro-Isolationists vs Pro-interventionists prior to ww1, pro-Vietnam war people vs anti-Vietnam war, etc.

This is actually tame when compared to US history overall.

Comment

The left are definately promoting violennt hate crimes for change and their Islamofascist messiah Barak Obama spent twenty years under Jeremiah Wright trying to stealthfully perfect it like Charles Manson on steroids and with the media a part of his cult family following

and Satan laughing with delight as Trumpateers stoop back to the same level

Edit: Breaking news as I write this:
                https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...cs-immigration
                Last edited by maracho; 07-30-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  The left are definately promoting violennt hate crimes for change and their Islamofascist messiah Barak Obama spent twenty years under Jeremiah Wright trying to stealthfully perfect it like Charles Manson on steroids and with the media a part of his cult family following

and Satan laughing with delight as Trumpateers stoop back to the same level

Edit: Breaking news as I write this:
                  https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...cs-immigration
                  I despise Vox. Their bias is as bad as CNN's...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    I despise Vox. Their bias is as bad as CNN's...
                    Right I linked it so the people can see the lefts motives between the lines and because race war mongers have a long history of being complete lunatics

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      Meh, I would say the US has somewhat been split by 2 since the formation of this country, whether it's the Federalists (pro-big government) vs Anti-Federalists (pro-small government), the US Civil War about state and federal sovereignty, Pro-Isolationists vs Pro-interventionists prior to ww1, pro-Vietnam war people vs anti-Vietnam war, etc.

This is actually tame when compared to US history overall.
                      I think you might be part of the race war mongering problem
                      Last edited by maracho; 07-30-2018, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X