Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 lb Hammer crmbl .......

Comment

• Got this Alien Og

Comment

• Blue Dream wax , have been watching a ton of the old time fighters ......Today Joe Louis

Comment

• Can't get that fried day song out of my head by biZzy bone... I don't partake in the Ganga but that song is awesome!.

Comment

• Simply for the reefer/
            With a bag of dope and a quarter oh/
            Leaving a playah stoned/
            Mysterious and past irrational/
            Love everything green Beit a handful/
            Gonna get you effed up gonna get you effed up/
            Gonna take one hit off this ish playah shut the eff up/
            I'm so hi/

Comment

• Blue Dream wax watching the fights. Hungry AF waiting on a brisket I smoked to rest....

Comment

• LA Confidential .

Comment

• Got this Maui Waui

Comment

• First outdoor jar of the season starting to cure. 2 quart jar full of (Texada Timewarp X Sweet Skunk) X Cinderella 99 with a rough trim cause I'm lazy and have too many plants. Kinda convoluted variety name but it's just a cross of a hybrid with a relatively pure sativa to make a fast flowering sativa hybrid. The original Timewarp was really piney and lemony but the C99 in this brings out some pineapple and melon fruity type flavors. Can't wait til it's ready to sample.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                      First outdoor jar of the season starting to cure. 2 quart jar full of (Texada Timewarp X Sweet Skunk) X Cinderella 99 with a rough trim cause I'm lazy and have too many plants. Kinda convoluted variety name but it's just a cross of a hybrid with a relatively pure sativa to make a fast flowering sativa hybrid. The original Timewarp was really piney and lemony but the C99 in this brings out some pineapple and melon fruity type flavors. Can't wait til it's ready to sample.

Yea definitely could’ve done a better trim lol looks good tho

Comment

Working...
                      X