No announcement yet.

George Zimmerman's cousin accuses him of sexual abuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taansend View Post
    Joe, please tell me how I am defending anyone's actions. 18 year old young man gives a 16 year old young lady a massage & gets an erection - under his clothes. She doesn't like it & leaves. Fair enough. But not assault. If you see differently that's fine. But explain how I am defending anyone.
    When you only tell half the story and leave key details out of it, that speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      When you only tell half the story and leave key details out of it, that speaks for itself.
      What "key details"? An audio tape? Until I see proof I will not believe her. Plenty of audio tapes out there of people claiming of to of met Jesus or Satan face to face. Do you believe everything they say also?

Naive twat.

Please, watch the video I posted on the first page with an open mind when you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
        What "key details"? An audio tape? Until I see proof I will not believe her. Plenty of audio tapes out there of people claiming of to of met Jesus or Satan face to face. Do you believe everything they say also?

Naive twat.

Please, watch the video I posted on the first page with an open mind when you get a chance.
        Oh you mean the David Duke Video? No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Oh you mean the David Duke Video? No thanks.
          Difference here, I been providing facts about the Zimmerman case for months.

You're under the impression Zimmerman is a rapist based off a 5min audio tape that supplies no evidence that this women was actually raped. I have countless sources.

I can call CNN say Zimmerman raped my sister five years ago and have the same tape released on the internet.

Clowns like you would take that as "key details"

Prove to me this women was really raped by Zimmerman.

Comment

Clown just listens to Nancy Grace and takes her words as "key details" rather than doing the work himself to uncover the buried truth.

Comment

•••

Comment

So he was an innocent 8 year old kid and didn't know wtf he was doing when he was playing with his cousin...
                Then he gets a boner when he's 18 and this is all relevant?

Wow, this country is going to hell.

And now the David Duke video is irrelevant because its David who is providing the facts...
                Facts don't matter if they're being said by a person you don't like

Comment

Well lads, I'll give up & leave you two to see who can look the most childish.

Best of luck to you both.

And hopefully, we'll find out a little more about what happened & justice will be served - one way or the other.

Comment

Working...
                  X