Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mexicans & African Americans teamed for a boxing team, could anyone beat them ??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your clearly need better education african american and hispanic is a cultural people with mixed race background . hispanics most are mixed spanish portuguese indian black various combinations some still white some black some indian yet share iberian culture and african americans are black with white to various degrees some are mostly white. Anyways to counter your squad . pacquiao any division. Up to 147. Lomachanko lightweight prince naseem at featherweight. Jr middleweight laurent boudouni . middle come on now GGG. Super middle smith or froch light heavy kovalav cruiserweight really usyk heavyweight any klitschko especially vitali or tyson fury. Pacquiao would or did cause problems for any of your fighters up to 147 plus add lomanchanko and prince naseem come on now then Laurent did beat terry norris though against suge ahh . prime ggg would be in anyfight honestly. Ward beat froch so hope is on smith kovolav beat ward 1st fight honestly . kovolav was actually really good not great . usyk vs holyfield cruiserweight thatd be epic and a pic em . holmes vs any klitschko hmm wladimir ehh 35% chance to win (its heavyweight so power and wladimir is actually great) holmes vs vitali is a pic em ( its heavyweight so power and vitali was great and to me better than wladimir) holmes vs fury Oooh thats a pic em depends which fury shows up if because size reach talent quick feet and box iq focused fully trained fury shows up it would cause problems for anyone . youd have to be to me a very athletic high iq boxer with extreme power and be 6'5-9 240 -270 lbs with an 81-5 reach. Which is why i been saying only aj can beat or cause extreme problems for fury. Wilder yeah if can land flush can beat anyone but if your bigger which is rare since wilder is 6'7 84 reach you can outbox wilder or if got the ability get inside and stay inside for wilder has no inside game its weak jab right hand haymaker. Aj beats or causes problems for fury cause stature athletism but key power box iq and talent . he can beat em or cause problems . so holmes would do similar so its a pic em as well

Comment

Carbajal and Oscar arent mexican.

Ward is half african american.

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
        Your clearly need better education african american and hispanic is a cultural people with mixed race background . hispanics most are mixed spanish portuguese indian black various combinations some still white some black some indian yet share iberian culture and african americans are black with white to various degrees some are mostly white. Anyways to counter your squad . pacquiao any division. Up to 147. Lomachanko lightweight prince naseem at featherweight. Jr middleweight laurent boudouni . middle come on now GGG. Super middle smith or froch light heavy kovalav cruiserweight really usyk heavyweight any klitschko especially vitali or tyson fury. Pacquiao would or did cause problems for any of your fighters up to 147 plus add lomanchanko and prince naseem come on now then Laurent did beat terry norris though against suge ahh . prime ggg would be in anyfight honestly. Ward beat froch so hope is on smith kovolav beat ward 1st fight honestly . kovolav was actually really good not great . usyk vs holyfield cruiserweight thatd be epic and a pic em . holmes vs any klitschko hmm wladimir ehh 35% chance to win (its heavyweight so power and wladimir is actually great) holmes vs vitali is a pic em ( its heavyweight so power and vitali was great and to me better than wladimir) holmes vs fury Oooh thats a pic em depends which fury shows up if because size reach talent quick feet and box iq focused fully trained fury shows up it would cause problems for anyone . youd have to be to me a very athletic high iq boxer with extreme power and be 6'5-9 240 -270 lbs with an 81-5 reach. Which is why i been saying only aj can beat or cause extreme problems for fury. Wilder yeah if can land flush can beat anyone but if your bigger which is rare since wilder is 6'7 84 reach you can outbox wilder or if got the ability get inside and stay inside for wilder has no inside game its weak jab right hand haymaker. Aj beats or causes problems for fury cause stature athletism but key power box iq and talent . he can beat em or cause problems . so holmes would do similar so its a pic em as well
        Dude you went full ******ant. You never go full retart. Hispanic is a Nationality not a race. I clearly never said anything about race or color in my topic. Not even once. Nobody mention race. That’s two different things.

Black and white are colors and nothing more. Nationality goes by countries. It has nothing to do with race. You can be a Chinese Frenchmen by birth. It’s too different things. You went over your head. You have to be American. I get it. This country confuses race with colors with countries with religion . It’s nuts.

Clearly you can’t read. I said you can only
        Pick two nationalities. You can’t choose Pacquiao who’s Philippine, then loma who’s Ukrainian then GGG who’s from Kazakstan. You only can pick two nationalities.
        Last edited by Removed Now; 05-01-2020, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Carbajal and Oscar arent mexican.

Ward is half african american.
          Ok fine. Oscar is Mexican American. I will replace him with sweat pea and Carbajal with somebody else.

Half African American is still
          African American by nationality were not talking about his race. Just cuz he’s mixed race doesn’t exclude him from being African American in the sense that’s half of his DNA.

If you want me take him
          Last edited by Removed Now; 05-01-2020, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X