Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Marcos Maidana "murder" a prime Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcos struggled with a beyond shot moraels. how does he go more than 6 rounds against a prime hitman?

Comment

Hatton is right up there with one of the most overrated fighters on boxingscene.

Dudes best win is a shot Tyszu and Malignaggi.

Haha, his resume is a joke. :boobies:

Comment

Maidana. Is fast becoming the most operated hype job in the history of,the sport.

Prime Hatton stopped Kostya he eats Maidana.for breakfast.

Joke thread

Comment

That would have been a nightmare fight for Ricky, Coming forward and trying to bang with Marcos would not have worked to well for him.

Comment

Hatton most probably wins this one. Maidana is a solid class b, but, hatton is b+. He loses to two ATG's very easily for a reason, those guys have too much level difference from him.

Comment

Would have been great fight, I think Hatton wouldve been too much for Maidana

Comment

I voted Maidana assuming a fair legal fight with no holding. I think Hatton is otherwise overrated as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                  Hatton is right up there with one of the most overrated fighters on boxingscene.

Dudes best win is a shot Tyszu and Malignaggi.

Haha, his resume is a joke. :boobies:
                  Some posters on this site were arguing Hatton beat prime P. Will and Margarito easily. lol.

I'll go w/Maidana late TKO. Hatton is ridiculously overrated and he was never any good at 147 anyway (he arguably never won a fight there and is officially 1(0 KO)-2(2 KOBY).

Comment

Hatton before firing his entire team, turing to drugs and alcohol or the undefeated Hatton who hadn't stepped in the ring with Floyd?

Before Floyd, Hatton wins. After Floyd, then I would favor Maidana putting him on his fat a$$.

Comment

Anytime Hatton fought at 147, he looked like pure Shyt.

Maidana all day

Comment

Working...
                      X