Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      bradley made 30 million and fought on ppv 4 times while at top rank. his career was nowhere near a waste.

porter, thurman, danny still waiting on those ppv paydays that bradley was getting often. 4 to 6 million dollar purse per ppv. marquez and 3 pacquiao fights
      Against Pac & Marquez. Does TR have a Pac or Marquez to match Crawford with?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        bradley made 30 million and fought on ppv 4 times while at top rank. his career was nowhere near a waste.

porter, thurman, danny still waiting on those ppv paydays that bradley was getting often. 4 to 6 million dollar purse per ppv. marquez and 3 pacquiao fights
        Ok let me rephrase that. I know he did well financially out of boxing, retired young with all his faculties in tact so a “waste” is extreme.

However, there were a LOT of fighters he never fought. A lot of money left on the table, he could have gone down as one of the greats but being caught in the pac/prod/Marquez circle jerk made his career a lot less exciting for me as a fan than it could have been.

Comment

Someone crap as usual i assume?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Someone crap as usual i assume?
            But he achieved all the belts at 140

Comment

He's fighting Luis Collazo on March 23 at Madison Square Garden.

Comment

Is his next fight still supposed too be a PPV?

Comment

Thought Kgan was talking big, what happened? The world would pay BIG money to see Bud utterly wreck Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    But he achieved all the belts at 140
                    During probably the weakest point I have seen 140lbs. in my lifetime. Who did he beat though? Postol lol? Indongo lol? Belts don't mean that much when you beat mediocre competition for them.

Crawford will fight either a faded former champ or a bum. It's what he likes and why he re-signed with Top Rank and being exclusive to ESPN. He has an overpriced minimum and makes $ fighting terrible opposition. He'll talk a big game like he wants the top guys and then bull**** like they tried to negotiate while never contacting Al Haymon. Funny that for faded former champs and bums they actually contacted Haymon for deals though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      During probably the weakest point I have seen 140lbs. in my lifetime. Who did he beat though? Postol lol? Indongo lol? Belts don't mean that much when you beat mediocre competition for them.

Crawford will fight either a faded former champ or a bum. It's what he likes and why he re-signed with Top Rank and being exclusive to ESPN. He has an overpriced minimum and makes $ fighting terrible opposition. He'll talk a big game like he wants the top guys and then bull**** like they tried to negotiate while never contacting Al Haymon. Funny that for faded former champs and bums they actually contacted Haymon for deals though.
                      I'm not saying his resume is the greatest. I was taking a dig at a GGG fan

Comment

Working...
                      X