No announcement yet.

People laughed at Mike Pence but he's having the last laugh now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] People laughed at Mike Pence but he's having the last laugh now

One of only things I've ever agreed with Pence was when he said he's never in a room alone with another woman, his wife is always around. People laughed and called him a religious nut. But that's good advice even if it has nothing to do with religion.

Now they're dropping like flies and in some cases it's his word against her's. Companies are playing it safe and going with her word.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    One of only things I've ever agreed with Pence was when he said he's never in a room alone with another woman, his wife is always around. People laughed and called him a religious nut. But that's good advice even if it has nothing to do with religion.

Now they're dropping like flies and in some cases it's his word against her's. Companies are playing it safe and going with her word.
    With the epidemic of women accusing every prominent man he is smart in doing so.

Comment

But he belongs to the Republican party. They seem to roll with the man's side over there. So he would have been safe in any case. Trump got accused too but the base remains firmly with him.

Comment

Ahahaha, that's awesome. Pence was one step ahead, boys!

Comment

cause pence took it once before!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            But he belongs to the Republican party. They seem to roll with the man's side over there. So he would have been safe in any case. Trump got accused too but the base remains firmly with him.
            I don't recall the Democratic party rolling with the womans side when it came to Bill Clinton.

In fact it took 8 accusers before they stopped defending Al Franken, and they only sacrificed him because his replacement would be a democrat.

Mike Pence is honorable man, maybe you can learn a thing or two from him.

Comment

I guess that could be argued, but Pence does it for the extreme right wing religious reasons which I think is just plain stupid. I mean if this was the 1950's ok, but today women are in very high positions so chances are you will be alone with a woman who's a CEO or a big time leader its just gonna happen in 2017.

Also i'll say this few of my neighbors and co-workers are LDS/Mormons so the wives don't work and the husbands slave all day at work. I think thats dumb. in 2017 both the wife and husband have to work to make it. unless you live in a small rural town or something.

The other day my neighbor was begging me to give her something to do. she literally wanted to do chores since she's bored out of her mind. I then said why don't u get a part time job or something and she said she's not allowed to because she's LDS. stupid huh?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                I guess that could be argued, but Pence does it for the extreme right wing religious reasons which I think is just plain stupid. I mean if this was the 1950's ok, but today women are in very high positions so chances are you will be alone with a woman who's a CEO or a big time leader its just gonna happen in 2017.

Also i'll say this few of my neighbors and co-workers are LDS/Mormons so the wives don't work and the husbands slave all day at work. I think thats dumb. in 2017 both the wife and husband have to work to make it. unless you live in a small rural town or something.

The other day my neighbor was begging me to give her something to do. she literally wanted to do chores since she's bored out of her mind. I then said why don't u get a part time job or something and she said she's not allowed to because she's LDS. stupid huh?
                Reminds me of when I was chilling at my friend's trailer a while back, and the lady from next door came over to drink and smoke while her husband was at work, and said he can't know about it.

So you gonna hit that or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  Reminds me of when I was chilling at my friend's trailer a while back, and the lady from next door came over to drink and smoke while her husband was at work, and said he can't know about it.

So you gonna hit that or what?
                  lol no and no she's not hot. she looks like probably the star of that show American Housewife? I don't know the actresses name but yeah thats pretty much how she looks.

my point is she was begging me to give her some chores to do like she literally wanted to work in my yard for free or something just cuz she's bored out her mind. but yo just get a hobby or better yet get a job so your husband can take a load off.

but she's not allowed to work because of LDS stupid shat huh?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    I don't recall the Democratic party rolling with the womans side when it came to Bill Clinton.

In fact it took 8 accusers before they stopped defending Al Franken, and they only sacrificed him because his replacement would be a democrat.

Mike Pence is honorable man, maybe you can learn a thing or two from him.
                    I am on Pence's level when it comes to being honourable. He could learn a thing or two from me when it comes to how to actually help people.

Comment

Working...
                    X