Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made me laugh Carl Froch calling Spence "Spencer" all night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made me laugh Carl Froch calling Spence "Spencer" all night...

... especially as a few of us Brits and non-US posters were doing it in the build up. Funny that was. Apparently Froch pissed off a lot of people by doing that.

Maybe Froch follows this forum religiously for his boxing news and genuinely thought he was named Earl Spencer.

Comment

Carl doesnt even watch or know anything about boxing.

When he realised Chudinov could actually fight he acted shocked for like the first 3 rounds

to be fair he just really likes doing coke these days so w/e

Comment

better than amir, he called him thurman. and amercians call brook 'brooks' for whatever reason

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

When he realised Chudinov could actually fight he acted shocked for like the first 3 rounds

yes this froch is always lost and has horrible cards

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

I like him but he does remind me of a bit of a football pundit.

Like Niall Quinn back in the day. I don't care if that man played top-level football for 15 years he knows absolutely fuck all about football.

I like Bellew as a co-commentator. I think he offers insight.

The thing with Carl is that he doesn't really offer any insight. The man is one of our best fighters of the last 20 years but has to be asked about his experiences.

'So George Groves hit you with some right hands before Carl you must no only to well..........'

And then he's away.

I agree with you. I don't think boxing is Carl's thing. Incredible. I'd have loved to be shit hot at something that earned me a load of cash.

Comment

Working...
            X