No announcement yet.

Single Hardest Punch Ever Landed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Hardest Punch Ever Landed

There must be some pretty good candidates here. I will start out with Tyson's pulverizing right that did in the white buffalo.

Marquez's couter punch that put pac to sleep and maravillas left that put the lights out on pwill

Comment

Okay, that might qualify for the hardest punch in that division. It was a one punch KO. Heavyweights have likely thrown the hardest punch ever, though.

Seriously, I do not see how anything but a one punch KO could even qualify in this contest.

Personally, I would judge the punch that felled the white Buffslo as harder than Marciano's shot that felled Walcott.

Comment

Some of those haymakers Foreman landed on Ali's body were awful hard, though not resulting in KOs..
        Last edited by The Old LefHook; 05-08-2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

The hookercut mercer landed on morrison when he was on his way down was scary. Also williams vs martinez, jackson vs Graham, hearns vs duran

Comment

Perhaps not the hardest ever but Tyson's left hook that brushed Berbick's head put him down three times.

honorable mention to Foreman lifting Frazier off the ground with a punch.

Comment

Foreman uppercut that decapitated Roman

Comment

Wlad against Brock or Austin

Comment

Thomas Hearns' right hand bomb on Roberto Duran.

Comment

Julian Jackson vs Herol Graham.

Comment

Working...
                    X