Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady "I'll fight anyone at 154-168 but not Ward" Golovkin is looking at Froch now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [HORUS] REBORN View Post
    Meh, looked nothing more than a bad night for him. Quillin has shown that he has real MW power. Enough to rock and drop tough MW's. The thing is Quillin dispatches foes in a more strategic manner than GGG. He's got that superior Cuban/American style, "hit and not get hit". His style may make it so he doesn't KO his opponents as often as GGG does, but he's learning things in the process. His boxing ability is growing each time he fights.

The only thing GGG learns each time he fights is how to get hit in the face more often.
    Lol Quillin who couldn't even beat Andy Lee? There is nothing Cuban about Quillin who was born in Michigan and only fought in America. The dude even dissed "foreigners" for taking American money love these troll accounts, May join dates.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      Lol Quillin who couldn't even beat Andy Lee? There is nothing Cuban about Quillin who was born in Michigan and only fought in America. love these troll accounts, May join dates.

There is nothing Cuban about a Cuban blooded person? Read that aloud to yourself and ask if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Skilled Nation View Post
        You talk that sht like those PAC groupies did in the peak of it all back in 2009, but deep down you knew (and know with GGG) the schooling that awaits that boy. Get your excuses ready I already hearing how GGG is "declining" lmao.
        What would that even mean if Ward beat Golovkin moving up in weight? I thought SOG is one of the best fighters in the world? So it takes the #2 p4p fighter on the planet, a weight class above GGG, to finally give Golovkin an L? Sounds more of a compliment to Golovkin if that's the only man capable of beating him! What dumb logic.

Comment

Originally posted by [HORUS] REBORN View Post
          There is nothing Cuban about a Cuban blooded person? Read that aloud to yourself and ask if that makes sense.
          Thats exactly right. His mother born and raised in Michigan who raised him by herself because his father who was born in Cuba was in and out of prison, he wasn't even involved in his life until later.

To be a Cuban fighter you have to fight in the Cuban system. Not just have half Cuban blood! Quillin fought in the American amateur system, there is absolutely nothing Cuban about his style of fighting.

Comment

What would that even mean if Ward beat Golovkin moving up in weight? I thought SOG is one of the best fighters in the world? So it takes the #2 p4p fighter on the planet, a weight class above GGG, to finally give Golovkin an L? Sounds more of a compliment to Golovkin if that's the only man capable of beating him! What dumb logic.
            Lol an admission of defeat, I see you already know what time it is

Clowns.

Comment

Thats exactly right. His mother born and raised in Michigan who raised him by herself because his father who was born in Cuba was in and out of prison, he wasn't even involved in his life until later.

To be a Cuban fighter you have to fight in the Cuban system. Not just have half Cuban blood! Quillin fought in the American amateur system, there is absolutely nothing Cuban about his style of fighting.
              As simple as this... (But what do I know... I'm new in following the sport...)

Comment

Didn't GGG say he would fight Ward but he understands his current situation?

Comment

To be honest, due to Ward's shoulder injury, long layoff and promotional issues, we just aren't going to see Ward vs Golovkin for at least another year.

I really have no issues with GGG vs Froch.

Comment

Ward was supposedly in the gym and ready to fight, just waiting on an offer for the last 19 months.
                    Now that he has a fight, he can't even make weight lol.
                    Just more bull**** from Ward

Comment

It's because a Ward vs. Golovkin fight wouldn't sell right-now, give it a little build up and it becomes a much bigger fight just like Canelo vs. Golovkin will be in 2016. Ward beats Kovalev and takes down some more talent while GGG builds up his resume too. It becomes a good fight, this is boxing, it is about making money when you become a hot commodity.

Comment

Working...
                      X