Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And now the Paris conspiracy theorists start!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    If you've already hit puberty, then by this point you should already know that 99% of everything you see on the media and internet is pure bullshit.

Anyone who's seen an AK in action would know that if that was real, his brains would be all over the sidewalk.

These "islamic" attacks are nothing but propoganda staged by non muslims to bring attention to the growing Muslim populations which are becoming a threat to the established powers.
    What do you mean the his brains would have been all over the sidewalk because it was an Ak? Also how exactly does a botched terrorist attack by a few amateur insurgents equate to non-muslims staging the attack to scare non-muslims?

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      What do you mean the his brains would have been all over the sidewalk because it was an Ak? Also how exactly does a botched terrorist attack by a few amateur insurgents equate to non-muslims staging the attack to scare non-muslims?
      Ak47's are cannons dude. They will **** anything up. Those are 7.62 mm rounds. If you've ever fired an AK, you would know that can't be real. It's impossible.

Anybody who tells you otherwise has never fired an AK.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-14-2015, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
        HOW MANY freakin times have we been pushed the same unlikely BS story. They 'found' ID from one of the 'terrorists' who'd just smashed a plane thru the fukin WTC tower?

They cannot 'find' the 7/7 'terrorists' blamed for that London bombing, because they are claimed to have been blown to pieces, BUT they find their IDs?

They find the ID from these masked Paris shooters

They're takin the piss
        17 posts. Why not use your real account? Trolling, or cowardice?

If you've already hit puberty, then by this point you should already know that 99% of everything you see on the media and internet is pure bullshit.

Anyone who's seen an AK in action would know that if that was real, his brains would be all over the sidewalk.

These "islamic" attacks are nothing but propoganda staged by non muslims to bring attention to the growing Muslim populations which are becoming a threat to the established powers.
        It doesn't matter how moronic the conspiracy theory is, there's always an audience for it on Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

It doesn't matter how moronic the conspiracy theory is, there's always an audience for it on Boxingscene.
          So squealpiggy has never been near an Ak47. Good to know.

Don't ask him for gun advice.

Comment

Ak47's are cannons dude. They will **** anything up. Those are 7.62 mm rounds. If you've ever fired an AK, you would know that can't be real. It's impossible.

Anybody who tells you otherwise has never fired an AK.

Yea I know I used to have one. Who's head should have exploded though?

Comment

Yea I know I used to have one. Who's head should have exploded though?
              The.... guy who was shot at point blank range?

Comment

The.... guy who was shot at point blank range?
                Haha idk man I mean people get shot all the time by Ak's in combat and don't always explode or hemorrhage blood. Also the human head is not as soft as a watermelon. Probably wouldn't be a huge hole in the entry of the bullet but the exit wound would probably be as big as a golf ball. If they were using full metal jacket rounds then the bullet wouldn't have mushroomed and would have just went straight through. Oh yea and I think they just buried that guy. The media are also idiots and probably don't know all the specifics.

Comment

Haha idk man I mean people get shot all the time by Ak's in combat and don't always explode or hemorrhage blood. Also the human head is not as soft as a watermelon. Probably wouldn't be a huge hole in the entry of the bullet but the exit wound would probably be as big as a golf ball. If they were using full metal jacket rounds then the bullet wouldn't have mushroomed and would have just went straight through. Oh yea and I think they just buried that guy. The media are also idiots and probably don't know all the specifics.
                  A hollow round would tear the head clean off shoulder with a model 47. But I tend to agree with the entry and exit of a flatter round.

I also can see Righteous' point because it's pretty scary how they generate power almost like a .308 or 30-06 sniper rifle.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                    A hollow round would tear the head clean off shoulder with a model 47. But I tend to agree with the entry and exit of a flatter round.

I also can see Righteous' point because it's pretty scary how they generate power almost like a .308 or 30-06 sniper rifle.
                    Yea it certainly has the knockdown power of a .308 but they aren't very accurate. Also how accurate do you think these goat****ers can shoot a 30. caliber rifle on full auto? NATO has the right idea with the .223 being the go to round for assault rifles. It's also very accurate just lacks a lot of knockdown power.

Comment

I've seen point blank ak executions before on video and even if the round goes clean through the head there is always visible head trauma.

In this video there isn't even a pool of blood. It doesn't add up.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-14-2015, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X