Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: who is more exciting
Mayweather 75 56.82%
Wlad 57 43.18%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2014, 09:34 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 984 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 173,269,462,424,411.47
Total Points: 173,269,462,540,304.16

Wlad is horrible to watch, Floyd is not...simple.

Wlad has no defensive skill or technique whatsoever, which is why he has to grab and bear hug, he has to grab the other fighters arms or pull him down, because he does not know how to slip or block punches. He uses his feet to either move back, or grabs. When he throws a punch and misses, again he grabs, if he didn't he leaves himself open to a counter, because again he does not know how to move after throwing a punch, or doesn't know how to get his hands up and parry a punch, so he falls in. I find this style extremely difficult to watch, he should have been disqualified in some fights, honestly.

He obviously does a hell of a lot things well, and is majorly difficult to beat, but those are his weaknesses, and to be honest, if he had been fighting in the previous era with Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe, etc. These weakness would have got exposed, as those are some extremely strong and skilful big men.

That is my take and nothing would convince me otherwise. Vitali has dominated this era of heavyweights in a similar fashion to Wlad, albeit with not as much gloss, but in my opinion a much better fighter to watch. You saw what happened when Vitali fought Lewis, even though he did really well and was ahead, it was an extremely violent fight, high contact. Can you see Wlad living in a fight like that with Lewis? My answer is no, I don't think he would last 4 rounds. Could he dominate Lewis on the end of a jab and outbox him without taking any punishment? Again my answer is no. Could he land and get a big shot in first and get the KO? Yes, this in my opinion would be his best chance, but I don't think it is a good one, or realistic.
sunny31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-27-2014, 09:40 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Dr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,150,294.71
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom2013 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 To watch double the Klitschko fights! - PainfromUkraine No Message - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Klitschko-Povetkin is the ONLY fight that I find less exciting than a Mayweather fight.
Dr.Eisenfaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:45 PM #33
My skin I get it

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,963,927,534,545,120.00
Total Points: 169,963,929,014,705,152.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil &quot;Best I've ever faced&quot; thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist &quot;The best I've ever faced&quot; = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Mayweather better display of skills. Wald hugs too much for me but there is always that aspect he might get clipped and go. But that goes for both fighters.

Btw nice comeback thread for Floyd getting ****ted on for being boring in the other thread are you this loyal and consistent in all aspects of life or just with Floyd ?

We should put Larry's picture up on the menu options he fights for Floyd harder then Floyd does himself.
MRBOOMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:50 PM #34
Power to the People

Quoted: 4560 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,675,835,987,997,161,472.00
Total Points: 12,675,886,932,999,680,000.00
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for &quot;black power flomo&quot;. - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

Both guys are pretty boring but I voted for Mayweather.

Ever since Wladimir lost to Lamon Brewster and gassed out he lost his excitement he became so safety first and holds a lot, trying to maintain his stamina so he doesn't gas out again. Before the Brewster fight he was different more of a killer instinct to excite with KO's.

Wlad gets KO's but they are boring leading up to them he gets the KO but the fight is uneventful until that point. Wlad is probably the most boring KO artist of all time.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:09 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,001,000,009,994,600,448.00
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
Guerrero is a 6 time world champion in four weightclasses, he's certainly better than the UPS driver Vlad fought recently who nobody had even heard of.

Put Floyd's last 5 opponents up against Vlad's and damn near everybody would agree Floyd fought the tougher opposition.
Oh stop it all those black Americans that Wlad knock out you would consider them all time greats if Wlad didn't exist
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:16 PM #36
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 5947 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 627,240,241,694,881,742,848.00
Total Points: 716,543,848,883,049,857,024.00
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Wladimir is almost unwatchable. If he was not the heavyweight champion of the world, them he would be completely unwatchable.
Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:24 PM #37
This One Can See

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 545,481,867,280,409.25
Total Points: 545,482,367,395,856.94
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Mayweather by a fair margin.
A-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:32 PM #38
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,304,778.76
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
Floyd all day.

Wladimir is so boring to watch it's unreal. Foul after foul against usually sub-par opponents.

Floyd has skills and generally shows them against top opponents.
You mean his ducking skills...Floyd does sure generally shows the against top opponents.
ModernTalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:36 PM #39
Banned

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Suckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,571,296.65
Total Points: 10,011,366,001.29
one of the worst posters in the history of boxingscene - Freedom2014 Easily the worst member of NSB - Red Cyclone to make yourself look pretty for LacedUp - Weltschmerz sit on this, fanboy. then do your homework little piss ant - Weltschmerz suck it slut - Weltschmerz 
suck biatch - Rammstein pop some bottles m8 - sugarsmosley Calm down babe - dan_cov you are very stupid - Freedom2014 Good poster - jas 
Kick this racist! - Box-Office one of the very worst in boxingscene history - Freedom. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom2014 

Both are pretty boring, but wlad is the worst. The guy is pretty unwatchable to be honest.
Suckmedry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 01:43 AM #40

Quoted: 1539 Post(s)
Mr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 64,194,233,128,781,038,485,504.00
Total Points: 64,194,233,128,781,038,485,504.00
ElChicano LOVES B-Hop! ElChicano is a bigger B-Hop fan then me, Bringer and NATAS! - Dominicano Soy! this is for utterly dominating at life, congrats - sugarsmosley one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 One of Boxingscene's best - Weltz On the right side of every debate. - TotalStud 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Sh1t poster - mrdogtown1975 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. I just ran out of green - jazluvr Medal of Honor - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - street bully 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
Wlad has a physical advantage over every boxer that he fights while Floyd is undersized the majority of the time. Still Floyd will exchange with his opponents and put his chin at risk.
Who's fault is that? He could not work out and get fat like a lot of the heavies from past and present. Floyd is not undersized the majority of times, sure he has had fights where some advantages are in favor of the other guy but draining an opponent like Canelo pretty much evens it out.
Floyd rarely exchanges with his opponent.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Da Fuck! Now if you are talking about the younger Floyd, then yea, but so did Wlad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrushMyHair View Post
Wladimir is almost unwatchable. If he was not the heavyweight champion of the world, them he would be completely unwatchable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by One more round View Post
Both are pretty boring, but wlad is the worst. The guy is pretty unwatchable to be honest.
Yet he fills up stadiums and gets many viewers on the network they show his fights.
Mr.Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
exciting, fighter, mayweather, wladamir

User Tag List