Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti Klitschko BS AGenda is just that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i respect wlad skillset, even if he cheats his opponents out of fight with ruthless clinching and leaning

however i see flaws in him which could be taken advantage by bigger men

if lennox was fighting in his prime, lord have helped wlad, one uppertcut and it'd been lights out

i think only two men pose a threat to wlad and thats wilder and fury

haye actually has the most skills, if he fought wlad 10 times, he could win 3 or 4, with the right gameplan. however, wlads share size and illegal tatics and haye being so small in stature, it will always be a hindrance

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
      The older brother deserves all the respect in the world. Without him Wlad definitely wouldn't be where he is today.

It's hard to give Wlad much credit when his brother vanquished all the real threats.

Also, Wlad vs Povetkin can never be forgotten.
      That was a horrid fight and I actually like Povetkin more than Wlad, but how much blame can be placed purely on Wladimir? It's a fight. Povetkin has just as much duty to make it "exciting". They were both just trying not to lose rather than trying to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        Will you stop BS on Wlad when he beats Tyson?
        when he beats wilder and tyson

he needs to fight both men

lennox fought all the big guys in his division, even later in his career, such as grant and vitali

time wlad stops toying around with midgets

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          i respect wlad skillset, even if he cheats his opponents out of fight with ruthless clinching and leaning

however i see flaws in him which could be taken advantage by bigger men

if lennox was fighting in his prime, lord have helped wlad, one uppertcut and it'd been lights out

i think only two men pose a threat to wlad and thats wilder and fury

haye actually has the most skills, if he fought wlad 10 times, he could win 3 or 4, with the right gameplan. however, wlads share size and illegal tatics and haye being so small in stature, it will always be a hindrance
          Lol end of thread on this now I've no words to this

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Absolutely it can't be forgot, technical masterclass display by Wladimir!
            To dominate a gold medalist and the second best HW in the division so convincingly that is impressive.
            I agree. It's not everyday you see such a lifelike Zangief impression like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Lol end of thread on this now I've no words to this
              maybe clown

haye and wlad fight was actually a chess match, both men were scared to engage, mutual respect for each others power.

look at the bum wlad fought today, and then compare it to the haye fight, haye actually landed more power shots on wlad in the fight, how many power shots did this midget land ? 1? lmao

haye came with the wrong game plan and wlad was on point with his jab, thats all that separated them, reach and height

the fight was no way a total annihilation, and haye stood in front of wlad with his hands down throughout the fight

it was the most cagey wlad has ever fought

Comment

when he beats wilder and tyson

he needs to fight both men

lennox fought all the big guys in his division, even later in his career, such as grant and vitali

time wlad stops toying around with midgets
                Tony Thompson 6'5"
                Mariusz Wach 6'7.5"
                Francesco Pianetta 6'4"

in his last 5 fights. all midgets..

Comment

if wlad actually fought opposition who weren't part time truck drivers, i'd have some more respect

and with less clinching and leaning
                  The mouth-breather in your avatar picture who suffers from Gigantism will get his turn soon. As long as he doesn't Ko himself with an uppercut or lose to one of his stay-busy opponents.

Comment

the mando excuse is fair enough if it's true

disgraceful such a guy got to fight for a hw title, total mockery of the sport

however its time wlad fought a genuine threat, someone his own size, and i can think of two names
                    Come on man, you, and everyone else know this, and seems like you are trying to forget. Blame the WBO for this mess, not Wlad. I don't know who made this rule of if a mando challenger loses to his tune-up bum, the bum get's the shot....Leapai needed 1 more fight v the next top contender. Anyway, this is over and done with...Wlad gave a good performance in terms of throwing shots, and being aggressive. I agree Wlad should fight the bigger and better guys, but genuine threat? Realistically there isn't one. Pulev is skilled but not powerful enough and just inferior in every department. Wilder has no chin and also inferior. Fury - well...i'm not going to comment on him again, if he beats an on-form, in shape Chisora as convincingly as Vitali did, then he deserves his shot. Right now I don't rate him...

In any case, as other have said...this fight didn't really interrupt anything, Fury is tied up with Chisora. A lot of the others are tied up with the WBC. Pulev would probably have been next but Bumapai gatecrashed. Now this is sorted the real business can begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                      The mouth-breather in your avatar picture who suffers from Gigantism will get his turn soon. As long as he doesn't Ko himself with an uppercut or lose to one of his stay-busy opponents.
                      even if fury loses his next fight, wlad should still figth him, i mean look at the bums he's given rematches too

fury might not be the most skilled boxer, but he's a damn lot more better than the crap wlad has been fighting as of lates

Comment

Working...
                      X