Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan says Ronda Rousey beats Floyd in an MMA match.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rogan says Ronda Rousey beats Floyd in an MMA match.

Look, you guys know I hate me some Floyd, but Rogan is completely off base with this. I've seen below amateurish level strikers tag Ronda with 2 piece combos, and you can't POSSIBLY tell me Floyd wouldn't land a 10 punch combination on her sorry ass stand up defense.

And listen to Joe say, "Floyd's not a 1 punch KO artist, and Ronda keeps her chin tucked." WHAT!? Ronda couldn't even take a jab from Floyd.

This Ronda hype has got to stop! As a combat sport enthusiast, I feel ashamed to have guys like Rogan saying such ignorant things.

MMA, probably
    Boxing, I'd report her to SVU....been watching a lot of that.... stupid show I can't stop watching

Comment

I know MMA people are in love with her but she's a woman. Not a man. Let's not forget that. There's a reason women fight women and not men.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        MMA, probably
        Boxing, I'd report her to SVU....been watching a lot of that.... stupid show I can't stop watching
        In MMA, Ronda would get her non existent stand up defense demolished with a jab from a male boxer.

How's Ronda gonna engage in the clinch on a guy that moves faster than she could dream of, and has the body jab that would definitely have her curling into a ball.

Comment

Dude the UFC is on the decline. It is using girls to market itself. This is just a desperate cry for help.

Comment

Well thats like saying solider boy can out rap Marvin Gay..2 different things...why do people keep arguing this???

Comment

That's how you know UFC is dying. Name dropping boxers

Comment

The black guy was mad when Rogan said Ronda would beat Floyd.

Kellerman was honest, he agreed Rousey would win.

Comment

Well Rogan works for the UFC so I can't blame him for saying that Ronda would win.

She would not be able to close the distance to get a takedown.

Bottom line is Floyd would,and I mean this literally,would probably kill her if they fought.

One more thing,that Michelle Beadle is one fine piece of ass...That black dude is annoying as hell.

Comment

dude it would never even go to a clinch, i know for a fact one right hand from floyd will put her away and i guarantee it.

Comment

Working...
                    X