No announcement yet.

The Post Your Facebook Status Update Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Post Your Facebook Status Update Thread

Understandably, it's best we all keep our relationship strictly BoxingScene and not so that we're all on each other's Facebook, due to the risk of being Sin City'd. So this is the closest we get to being on each others FB without actually being on each others FB.

Btw, I am well aware that FB mostly sucks but I made an update on it recently, which I was gonna replicate in a thread but due to the very serious threat of 3 replies followed by swift death, I thought I'd make it more general.

So post your latest, or most recent greatest FB update. Here's mine;

"14/15 years old, coming home from school, parents finally having gotten Sky for the first time, hopping through all the surprisingly dull channels before stopping on MTV to see this song, all the melodies hooking themselves instantly in my mind, awesome video giving me such a sense of Americana. Pop doesn't get better ...than this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

That's not even an update lol that's a forum post.

Also hook it up with your FB account so I can make an alt and harass the females on your friend's list. Poke them, send them tons of messages.

The works.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      That's not even an update lol that's a forum post.

Also hook it up with your FB account so I can make an alt and harass the females on your friend's list. Poke them, send them tons of messages.

The works.
      Such a monumental waste of time hitting on girls on FB, IMHO. The stale, contrived fake conversations on FB chat bore the hell out of me. It's not worth the p*ssy down the line. I know people who spend their whole damn nights on FB to get tail.

Just beat your d*ck and go browse on BoxingScene instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
        Such a monumental waste of time hitting on girls on FB, IMHO. The stale, contrived fake conversations on FB chat bore the hell out of me. It's not worth the p*ssy down the line. I know people who spend their whole damn nights on FB to get tail.

Agreed.

Dude I **** you not.........FB is a waste of goddamn time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post

You've been Grened homie. I'm in total agreement with you bruh.
          Agreed.

Dude I **** you not.........FB is a waste of goddamn time.
          Green K is on Backorder for you R-Dub. As soon as I can Green will be given bruh.

Comment

Do not have a facebook account.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Do not have a facebook account.
              I signed up for one just to stalk this girl I have a thing for. She ended up blocking me (She has a steady boyfriend and just finds me scary/creepy) so that's that. I mean I can't force her to like me either way.

My fault I verbally accosted her boyfriend routinely. Didn't help.

Made me seem like the jealous/desperate type.

Comment

i dont have a facebook nor will i ever

Comment

I signed up for one just to stalk this girl I have a thing for. She ended up blocking me (She has a steady boyfriend and just finds me scary/creepy) so that's that. I mean I can't force her to like me either way.

I used to get that a lot. Bitches.

Comment

You shoulda choked her aka massage her throat

Comment

Working...
                    X