Teen beaten to death at Atlanta House party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blooper View Post
    **** i'm old.

the last time i was in a pool hall was like 13 yrs ago.
    i haven't been to a pool hall since probably 2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      some states execute more.

in california , more death row inmates die of natural causes than actual executions.
      I'm not buying that, if the avg stay is 12 years, I highly doubt that is true.

I am on the web site deathpenaltyinfo.org and it says other wise. Look man, if you are going to make these statements then some of them have to be true.

These are execution by state:

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/exec...608-1976-state

Comment

don't turn this into a philly vs. cuban sandwich thread now.

you know people will get heated.
        LOL..Alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

I am on the web site deathpenaltyinfo.org and it says other wise. Look man, if you are going to make these statements then some of them have to be true.

yeah those are pre-1976 figures.

go look up current numbers.

common sense.

there's thousands of people on death row. how many do they execute a year?

less than a hundred?

Comment

yeah those are pre-1976 figures.

go look up current numbers.

common sense.

there's thousands of people on death row. how many do they execute a year?

less than a hundred?
            You motherfuckers keep electing Democrats...
            so don't be whining about that kind of shit.

Comment

• Story was absolutely disgraceful. Lot of internet tough guys in this thread. Laughing it up over some defenceless kid getting beaten to death.

Comment

• Originally posted by horge View Post
                You motherfuckers keep electing Democrats...
                so don't be whining about that kind of shit.
                don't look at me. my whole family votes republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  GTFOH, you trying to tell me 15 years or less on death row, the last meal, and lethal injection/electric chair costs more than 30-40-50+ years of a life sentence... must be long list on that last meal.
                  Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

from the website you quoted:
                  FINANCIAL FACTS ABOUT THE DEATH PENALTY
                  • The California death penalty system costs taxpayers $114 million per year beyond the costs of keeping convicts locked up for life.
                  Taxpayers have paid more than $250 million for each of the state’s executions. (L.A. Times, March 6, 2005)
                  • In Kansas, the costs of capital cases are 70% more expensive than comparable non-capital cases, including the costs of incarceration.
                  (Kansas Performance Audit Report, December 2003).
                  • In Maryland, an average death penalty case resulting in a death sentence costs approximately $3 million. The eventual costs to
                  Maryland taxpayers for cases pursued 1978-1999 will be $186 million. Five executions have resulted. (Urban Institute 2008).
                  • The most comprehensive study in the country found that the death penalty costs North Carolina $2.16 million per execution over the
                  costs of sentencing murderers to life imprisonment. The majority of those costs occur at the trial level. (Duke University, May 1993).
                  • Enforcing the death penalty costs Florida $51 million a year above what it would cost to punish all first-degree murderers with life in
                  prison without parole. Based on the 44 executions Florida had carried out since 1976, that amounts to a cost of $24 million for each
                  execution. (Palm Beach Post, January 4, 2000).
                  • In Texas, a death penalty case costs an average of $2.3 million, about three times the cost of imprisoning someone in a single cell at
                  the highest security level for 40 years. (Dallas Morning News, March 8, 1992).

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    This is what happens when you stomp someone in the head thinking it's ok or cool to hand out "justice" like Insect wanted to do in the other thread.

Now these kids who stomped on him are facing life in prison for something so stupid as this.

What happened to fighting fair? What happened to not following what other people want you to do?

Man this generation is full of cowards. The same thing could have happened to the kid in the video on the other thread. Killing someone is easier than you think, a few blows to the head and you can end someone's life.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/07/...ex.html?hpt=T2

Imagine living during the Dark Ages of Europe. It's unfortunate, but that's the harsh reality of life. It's been going on since man first walked this planet.

Comment

Working...
                    X