They're alright

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      They're alright.....

.....looking, i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        .....looking, i suppose.
        There are some great comics with female leads.

Like Lazarus

and Low

Wonder woman took down pretty much all of the Gods and absorbed the power of zues, she even destroyed zues's ultra violent firstborn who was a pillar of rage, who took olympus for himself, killed apollo and wonder woman was the only one who could stop him.

Comment

There are some great comics with female leads.

Like Lazarus

and Low

Wonder woman took down pretty much all of the Gods and absorbed the power of zues, she even destroyed zues's ultra violent firstborn who was a pillar of rage, who took olympus for himself, killed apollo and wonder woman was the only one who could stop him.
          of course the hero (a main one at that) wins at the end. i guess im just a misogynist

Comment

of course the hero (a main one at that) wins at the end. i guess im just a misogynist
            They don't win at low and Lazarus.

In lazarus the protagonist has to choose between herself and the father who she dedicated her life for, to win his approval, and then she finds out she was genetically engineered and she ends up betraying her entire family.

Low is a story about hopelessness and meaninglessness, how no matter how hard you fight for something you believe in, no matter how vital and righteous your cause, it can all be wiped away by forces out of your control within a moment, without a second thought.

Comment

They don't win at low and Lazarus.

In lazarus the protagonist has to choose between herself and the father who she dedicated her life for, to win his approval, and then she finds out she was genetically engineered and she ends up betraying her entire family.

Low is a story about hopelessness and meaninglessness, how no matter how hard you fight for something you believe in, no matter how vital and righteous your cause, it can all be wiped away by forces out of your control within a moment, without a second thought.
              that may be the case in that story. i cant see major heroes not winning at the end. or at least a draw.

Comment

that may be the case in that story. i cant see major heroes not winning at the end. or at least a draw.
                The thing about the greatest graphic novels is that they're not a genre for the close minded lol, just being real with you.

Because they explore every single facet of reality and dimension of humanity and beyond. They explore the impossible the improbable and unexpected as well as the actual and the unseen.

Comment

I actually agree with Butler on this one.

It's a fag move.

A spoiler discussion thread about the movie, no problem.

Comment

Who's supposed to die?

Also you guys talking spoilers for sh^t you can go find spoilers of first today by looking at a comic book need to get your prissy asses together. This was the

Comment

The thing about the greatest graphic novels is that they're not a genre for the close minded lol, just being real with you.

Because they explore every single facet of reality and dimension of humanity and beyond. They explore the impossible the improbable and unexpected as well as the actual and the unseen.
                      im pretty transparent in that regard

Comment

Working...
                      X