Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
    Did he even have a gun?
    that doesnt matter at that situation specifically

they DO NOT, and i repeat, DO NOT take chances

Comment

Got what he deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        anyone of yall would feel the same way if that kid was related to you? if that was you son?

would yall still said "well, he shouldnt have been in someone elses house"..
        If that were a son of mine than he would know 1)not to break in to houses and 2)when you are busted and the cops tell you to do something, you ****ing do it.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          i dont understand why certain communities find this so difficut to understand ^.
          it is certainly perplexing and the fact that their people try to defend the actions of the idiot is simply insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            If that were a son of mine than he would know 1)not to break in to houses and 2)when you are busted and the cops tell you to do something, you ****ing do it.
            answer the question. if not then dont post about how good of a parents you are.

anyone can fcvk up coming from a good household and all.

so if that was your son, would you still said he shouldnt have break into other peoples home? would you have said, he should have just put his hands up?

Comment

justified. homeboy could have had enough time to react and duck for cover behind the car and start blasting away if the taser misses or fails. tasers are only 1 shot, they aren't 100% risk-proof.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                justified. homeboy could have had enough time to react and duck for cover behind the car and start blasting away if the taser misses or fails. tasers are only 1 shot, they aren't 100% risk-proof.
                there's 2 cops there buddy. aint nobody is saying both cops should have tase him lol. one cop could have use the taser while the other has his gun drawn ready to blast. pretty simple. shiiet aint that hard to understand.

there is no way that black kid could have pull his gun out and shoot both cops dead on the spot. look at how quick they were to open fire as soon as his other hand dropped. if the kid even try to pull a weapon out, they would have shot him down. i dont buy into the whole "that kid could have pull a weapon out", etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  that doesnt matter at that situation specifically

they DO NOT, and i repeat, DO NOT take chances
                  That's fair enough I'm not entirely well versed on American law specifically the gun side of things. It's just taser only for the majority of police over here other then armed police for very particular cases.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    there's 2 cops there buddy. aint nobody is saying both cops should have tase him lol. one cop could have use the taser while the other has his gun drawn ready to blast. pretty simple. shiiet aint that hard to understand.

there is no way that black kid could have pull his gun out and shoot both cops dead on the spot. look at how quick they were to open fire as soon as his other hand dropped. if the kid even try to pull a weapon out, they would have shot him down. i dont buy into the whole "that kid could have pull a weapon out", etc.
                    why shouild they have to take any chances? the thug should have stuck his hands up straight away, its not a hard or confusing instruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                      That's fair enough I'm not entirely well versed on American law specifically the gun side of things. It's just taser only for the majority of police over here other then armed police for very particular cases.
                      that I agree with however.... it is the way they are trained.... take no chances especially with criminals

Comment

Working...
                      X