Question on PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    After repair surgery you mean...
    I know you’re still inlove since its almost spring time. But let me let you in on a little well known secret. He was never injured. Its fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
      I know you’re still inlove since its almost spring time. But let me let you in on a little well known secret. He was never injured. Its fake news.
      Yeah, and he got a doctor to do a surgery on his shoulder because he was bored.

Comment

You cant be so gullible my friend. D@mn. Wth is wrong with you? Do you need someone to talk to ? This is crazy. I know you really believe that story. This is so sad if you ever come to NYC is will take you out and get you a girl or two maybe that way you’ll feel a little better. Don’t worry I got you brother.

Comment

No he paid the celebrity doctor to use toradol and receive PRP treatments for an 7 year old injury.

Same doctor was caught trying to inject Toradol on May 2nd.

Same doctor does a 180, then puts the to toradol away, and tells NSAC that Manny is fit to fight.

Same doctor who performed "the surgery".

Same doctor who claimed Mannys 30 day recovery a "MIRACLE".

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            Manny listed PRP treatments on the prefight medical form vs Floyd in 2015.

For an injury he allegedly sustained in 2008.

That magically healed from salt water.

Smh.
            Oh sh^t I didn't know that or had forgotten about it if I did know about it back then. But its not surprising at all. And thanks for the heads up/reminder on that.

Anyone recalling any other boxers who've used PRP/stem cells?

And I probably shoulda said PRP is the thing Floyd, Manny & Klitschko likely had to have did back in the day more then the stem cell bs cuz PRP has been going on longer than this stem cell sh^t has.

Oddly enough I think the first time I heard of PRP is when Dana White had it back when he was having ear issues 5 or 6 years ago. Since then I've heard like every other notable guy in the UFC has gotten it. And lately more & more UFC guys have been getting the stem cell thing done.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              Excercising in water is standard treatment for the surgery that Pac had.
              Swimming in the sea? After allegedly getting a tendon literally screwed back in place - that's standard 30 day treatment?

Come on.

You may not accept Manny needed a medical reason to legally abuse PRP and TORADOL ..... But don't try to justify magical salt water.

Comment

No he paid the celebrity doctor to use toradol and receive PRP treatments for an 7 year old injury.

Same doctor was caught trying to inject Toradol on May 2nd.

Same doctor does a 180, then puts the to toradol away, and tells NSAC that Manny is fit to fight.

Same doctor who performed "the surgery".

Same doctor who claimed Mannys 30 day recovery a "MIRACLE".
                Don’t ever become a lawyer. You seem to be trying to make a case for the other side.

Comment

Swimming in the sea? After allegedly getting a tendon literally screwed back in place - that's standard 30 day treatment?

Come on.

You may not accept Manny needed a medical reason to legally abuse PRP and TORADOL ..... But don't try to justify magical salt water.
                  The injury was a slight tear. After it was repaired standard therapy includes water therapy. Toradol use (which was approved) only goes to prove that Pac needed an anti inflammatory for the pre existing injury.
                  Last edited by 4truth; 03-19-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

TUE's makes testing pretty much pointless in a lot of sports such as tennis since depending on the organization the TUE can be private and never publicly disclosed. So while yes an athlete can ingest or inject an illegal substance they can work around and take it legally and that information is never actually disclosed again depending on the country and it's medical laws. This is rampant in tennis and in cycling. You also have athletes who will not perform outside of certain countries because the TUE is made public if they are granted one to compete in a country that doesn't protect that privacy. I believe Germany is one of those countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      I know VADA has a list, but I've never heard of pretty much all of those big chemical whatever words.

My question is, beyond normal protein, what is allowed? Are most pre-workout type things allowed? Or are there plenty of pre-workouts that would have a banned chemical in them? Or would an outlet like bodybuilding.com have quite a few things for sale that would be banned substances?

And are many of the banned substances perfectly legal for someone to use if they aren't competing in an organization that bans it?
                      Send them an email, I'm sure they'll send you a list.

Comment

Working...
                      X