Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Felt Insulted, Walks From Alvarado Bout on April 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    I understand that at 1 point Manny was 1 of the 2 biggest names in the sport. But right now, if you're a real boxing fan, you care more to watch Crawford's rise to prominence than mannys fall from grace.
    lol..what crock of ****..are you the standard setter or something for "real" boxing fans?...GTFOH with that arrogant BS

pac vs mathysse >>>>>crawford vs horn , but thats just me, i dont speak for all "real" boxing fans lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao has no interest in fighting on Top Rank's planned card for April 14 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Pacquiao was being lined up to face former junior welterweight champion Mike Alvarado, in a co-featured slot to Terence Crawford's challenge of WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• He's now realising what a croc Arum has been over the last few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          lol..what crock of ****..are you the standard setter or something for "real" boxing fans?...GTFOH with that arrogant BS

pac vs mathysse >>>>>crawford vs horn , but thats just me, i dont speak for all "real" boxing fans lol
          Well maybe cornballs like you prefer to live in the past. Maybe you'd enjoy Roy Jones vs Bernard Hopkins 3 too. For me, and most with sense, there's no need to watch 2 guys well past their primes pretend that it's 2012 over seeing 2 undefeated fighters go at it for a title with 1 of those fighters being a current 1 or 2 pound for pound fighter and possible future great.

Comment

• pac finally got tired of being pimped by the bobfather!

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              What a diva. Why would some old and shot fighter fighting mike Alvarado be worthy of a main event slot?
              Good point, vs. Jeff "The Hornet" Horn who's in his prime, young, taking dangerous fights, and fighting a guy fresh off unifying 140.

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
              Cherry Picker is the last thing Pacman should be called.
              Jessie Vargas
              Jeff Horn

You mean to tell me they weren't cherry picks? Seriously?

Comment

• I'm not a big fan of the Pac circus but screw it, I'm impressed. I don't care if it's forever late, I'm liking it. Good for him.

Comment

• Bop is gonna set this little immigrant straight. He loses an extra 15% cut and he still fights Alvarado. Only now it'll be in July/August.

Watch.

Comment

• Gotta point. What they did to him in Aus was horrible. He also needs to replace Bob. Trying to stick Manny on an undercard like this? Bob is just trying to secure his grandchildren's futures at this point. I'd rather see him with De La Hoya.

Comment

Working...
                    X