Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather & Schaefer meet up after the fight. Big things planned according to Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I have never heard of the buyout music type resigning of fighters situation (I'd be curious to read more about that), but I think you can admit thats not standard practice in boxing.

And I'm a Schaefer fan, but its impossible to suggest he didn't do some seedy & opportunistic type **** that can be argued was counterproductive to GBP, at least from Oscar's point of view. If it ultimately was is something no one here is close enough to really know (imho), but I believe there is an argument to be made for or against Schaefer & to fully know how effed up what Schaefer did was you'd have to know the finer points of Oscar's & Richard's dealings & business plans/approach.
    Well he did try to buy Oscar out. They were trying to build something big and Oscar was in the way. He did the typical junkie move when he got out of rehab. My pops is a junkie and every time he gets out of rehab or prison he he becomes self righteous and then he relapses. Maybe that's why I don't buy Oscar's bull****. It's hard to get investors on board when the majority shareholder is a cokehead drunk with a history of bad decision making. That's why all the investors left when he fired Schaefer.

Comment

I do miss Schaefer, he don't get enough credit for the work he did at GBP while the other guy was in and out of rehab. It was Schaefer and Eric Gomez who was giving the fans incredible cards back in 2014 I think it was

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Or maybe Floyd knows what happened and isn't assuming everything Oscar said is true, unlike you.
        Okay you know your a Hood Genius

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Okay you know your a Hood Genius
          That's you're, not your.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            That's you're, not your.
            Yea I can see your educated in the Hood. A Hood Genius usually has an IQ in the upper 70's so don't get to happy

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Yea I can see your educated in the Hood. A Hood Genius usually has an IQ in the upper 70's so don't get to happy
              It's too, not to.

Comment

Schaefer's a slimeball. Floyd should stay well away from him.

Comment

Realistically what kind of difference is Scheafer really going to be. Golden boy promotions was great because of who the figure head was, so it made it easier for Scheafer to do great things with it. Everyone wanted to be in business with Oscar and his brand so things were easy for Scheafer.

Now with Floyd, people and businesses ain't clamoring to be a part of his brand thus why he never had endorsements. IMO Scheafer will find it much harder to get deals done on the strength of Floyds name. It was just to easy for Scheafer when he was with golden boy because Oscar had a name and brand everyone wanted to be a part of. Floyd doesn't have that.

Comment

Working...
                  X