No announcement yet.

GGG is trying to fight the dude from The Contender lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    The irony is you are the hypocrite. I just used your idiotic logic against you. I substituted the players. . Prior to this post I've never faulted a bigger man for cutting weight to fight a smaller man. I've never faulted a smaller man for not moving up. Be it Golovkin, Ward, Hagler vs Duran etc.etc. If they want to fight I will comment on it. I just got sick of your blatant hypocrisy and never ending tiresome Bull Crap. As far as your assertion that he said he would cut weight for Canelo he went on ESPN and said flat out he would not cut weight for Canelo. He didn't dodge the question. For Floyd yes but not for Canelo.

BEFORE that point, Bullshltkin specifically promised to fight Canelo at 154, and Ward at 168.....

Golovkin: Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154
    http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...-at-154/15398/

FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Bullshltkin publicly stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

suxx that Bullshltkin's willingness to negotiate only extended to no-hopers

suxx to be you

Comment

• now that Tony's tyres have run flat, I guess it must be time for Boxing1013 to show up

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        TonyGE has stated on multiple occasions that Ward could not make 168

he has insisted more than once, that Ward's talk about fighting Golovkin was just a "bluff"..... because Ward could not make 168

but when it comes to the catchweight discussion, TonyGE insists that Ward should have agreed to 164

#exposed
        #casualfansshouldhavebountiesontheirheads
        Look ****** I said he could no longer make 168 AFTER he moved up to Light Heavyweight contrary to assertion of his coach. I also asked you if he could still make 168 at that time and you refused to answer several times. When Ward was refusing to cut weight he was making 168 and by his performances he looked fine. . Ward was playing chess with Golovkin trying to get him to move up and he lost. Golovkin was successful in getting Canelo to finally admit he was a Middleweight and stop hiding out at 155. Is that what sticks in your craw. Are you choking on the fact that Andre failed and Golovkin was successful?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Look ****** I said he could no longer make 168 AFTER he moved up to Light Heavyweight contrary to assertion of his coach. I also asked you if he could still make 168 at that time and you refused to answer several times.

BULLSHlT kid..... I said multiple times that if Ward stated that he could make 168, then he could make 168..... and you, of all people..... are totally unqualified to tell Andre Ward what he can and cannot do

you are just a crybaby casual fan who has been caught lying on multiple occasions..... you are not qualified to tell a professional fighter what he can and cannot do..... your silly assertions, simply cannot be used as an excuse

FACT: in 2015, when Golovkin refused to fight Andre Ward TWICE..... Ward could most definitely have made 168

When Ward was refusing to cut weight he was making 168 and by his performances he looked fine. . Ward was playing chess with Golovkin trying to get him to move up and he lost. Golovkin was successful in getting Canelo to finally admit he was a Middleweight and stop hiding out at 155. Is that what sticks in your craw. Are you choking on the fact that Andre failed and Golovkin was successful?

listen here you dumb cvnt..... you - along with the other Gstring tossers - spent two years insisting that Canelo was a middleweight (remember that 309 page schooling?).....

..... then, Canelo beat Smith at 154 for the WBO JMW title ..... making you all look like utter crybaby fools

FACT: when Chickenkin refused to be a man of his word, he resigned himself to wait for that fight until Canelo moved up..... and Canelo faced Golovkin in his first real fight at middleweight..... otherwise, Bullshltkin would have missed out on that fight as well

trust a bender, to get it bent

Comment

• I was a ggg fan even after he lost to canelo although not as much seeing how he left the ring after the fight, I thought it would be interesting to see his next fight. But if this is the case he just wants the least risks for the most money without having really put in much work...not looking good for his "spot" in boxing history.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              is he better than rocky fielding?
              Not a huge Canelo fan mostly because of PED issue and also his "luck" with judges.And his fans are soo over the top(like AJ)but one place where he cant be dissed is his opponents.The Jacobs fight MORE then makes up for a gimmie in Fielding.Not counting Trout,Lara two guys at time NO ONE wanted to fight.Two slick lefty's where even if you win almost impossible to look good with.I had him JUST beating Trout and had him losing 7-5 vs Lara but fight too close to complain or call it bad dec much less a robbery.And then he did step up and fought GGG even if he made him wait a bit.Like most thought he lost a close BUT CLEAR dec in 1st and Draw in 2nd.The guys caliber of opp has been great for most part.

Comment

props

we butt heads, and I don't agree with the convenient one-sided way you view things on occasion..... but I respect your honesty

not so much TonyGE's honesty lol
                Time my man you have very valid points but the same can be said for conelo and others but I don’t see you saying much why is that? It makes no sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Time my man you have very valid points but the same can be said for conelo and others but I don’t see you saying much why is that? It makes no sense

Golovkin.....

* promised his fans the world
                  * delivered almost nothing
                  * continually lied to his fans
                  * continually selected soft-touches over more challenging opponents
                  * has a rabid fan-base who aggressively bash better, PROVEN, fighters

name another fighter who comes even remotely close to that?

name another fighter in the history of this sport who promised so much (anyone from 154-168), and yet achieved so little

and it is Golovkin fans that I can't stand, not him

to hear those guys peddling the same silly excuses that were exposed (often) years ago..... has worn more-than-a-little thin
                  Last edited by aboutfkntime; 03-20-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    is he better than rocky fielding?
                    Fielding is chit but Canelo gets a pass because it was only 3 months after GGG and now he is facing Jacobs, a legit match up. He could have went the 7 or whatever months with no fight in the middle like most fighters.

Also shows how overrated GGG's power and abilities to hurt opponents if Canelo comes out fresh and ready to go back to a full training camp a month after his fight. GGG's face was completely busted to hell after Canelo got through with him.

Comment

now that Tony's tyres have run flat, I guess it must be time for Boxing1013 to show up
                      You mean like when you jumped on my post when I was responding to another poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X