No announcement yet.

Quentin Tarantino Reveals His Next Movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
    This is pretty huge for me, and for possibly every movie buff.

Quentin Tarantino is arguably the greatest director of all time. Everything he makes is gold. It's art. It's special.
    LOL yeah if you are a college student.

His movies are a medley, watch Sergio Leone and Akira Kurosawa movies.

Ultra violence doe. N-word doe. Rape scenes and sex doe.

You kinda grow out of his movies and realise they are empty trash. Pulf Fiction and Reservoir Dogs were legit, but even then a lot of his stuff is pretentious wank, music video crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Brad Pitt has aged about 20 years in the last 5.
      The guy was married to to that crazy loon Angelina Jolie. It's a miracle he's still alive.

Comment

I think his movies do well, or did well with the help of soundtracks and the the feeling they evoke. 'I did enjoy Jackie Brown & Pulp Ficton' Django unchained was cool to, but for some reason? It is not a movie that I would watch again.

I can see that this up and coming movie, is a retro type movie 'It is with this type of material, Quentin Tarantino does his best work!' I expect a decent soundtrack, which will get all the 80's babies nostalgic.

It must cost a lot of money to have a decent sound track in a movie production, as you have to pay the artists etc And that song is going to always be in the movie so? I presume they get loyalty's.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          i wanted to love that movie so bad, i love westerns, i attempted to watch django 5 times and no lie i fell asleep every time.

I agree. Django sucked.

Talk about a fanboy thread. Haha. Damn.

Comment

imstant classic already. Pitt and Dicaprio in same movie.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Inglorious Bastards - really good
              Django - good
              Hateful 8 - meh

Comparing the above movies with say:
              kill bill 1, reservoir dogs, pulp fiction
              Hateful 8 was a very good movie. Django was excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
                LOL yeah if you are a college student.

His movies are a medley, watch Sergio Leone and Akira Kurosawa movies.

Ultra violence doe. N-word doe. Rape scenes and sex doe.

You kinda grow out of his movies and realise they are empty trash. Pulf Fiction and Reservoir Dogs were legit, but even then a lot of his stuff is pretentious wank, music video crap.
                Dust to Dawn was trash. But yall forgetting Crunching Tiger.

Comment

Crunching Tiger Hidden Dragon did numbers at the box office.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                    This is pretty huge for me, and for possibly every movie buff.

Quentin Tarantino is arguably the greatest director of all time. Everything he makes is gold. It's art. It's special.

I have to agree. I watch all of his movies.

Inglorious bastards and djhango are two of the best movies ever created. Along with from dusk till dawn, which has the best scene of all time “santanico pandimonio”

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Jackie Brown was his last great film. Kill Bill was good not great. Tarantino's films started going down hill once he gave in to the pressure from Spike Lee who complained about how many times the N-word was used in his movies. Apparently, no one but Spike is allowed to use the N-word for shock value and realism, and only Spike is allowed to apply context that meets with the approval of the rest of the Hollywood cucks. Quentin lost his balls.
                      What are you talking about. That word was used a trillion times in Django

Comment

Working...
                      X