Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Manny had TUE from USADA why wasnt NSAC or anyone notified? Breach of contract?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skyway71 View Post
    That fine. This will be my last point then I'm out.

In previous post, you're trying to justify the need of a toradol shot when you see Manny in full training but when there is a video of Floyd at the weigh-in press conference drinking water, didn't have problems making weight, and never been dehydrated in prior fights how can you justify IV treatment as legit when Floyd infused outside medical facility in his home, which violates the protocol. He did not look dehydrated. When you see the weigh-in during Floyd/Canelo fight and take notice of canelos physic, now that looks like somebody dehydrated trying to make catch weight. You are making all this fuss about Manny abusing toradol yet the NFL toradol conspiracy you brought up was never a proven fact for enhancement. If it was, toradol would be currently a banned substance in wada prohibited list. It's not banned. That conspiracy is a week arguement. The whole scenario looks like usada is in Floyd's pocket to protect him. I mean there is VADA agency which would cost Floyd less to conduct testing but he chose the extremely expensive agency in usada?

And there is no breach of contract whether you think Manny is lying. If he said usada approve application for toradol and arum claims that he did and usada failed to submit on time, you can't prove for either side of who messed up. Main point is Manny never took anything before the fight to have an advantage so what is all this fuss about lawsuit and breach of contract?
    good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      good point.
      What point?

VADA is the cheaper alternative so it's better false narrative or the point about Floyd never being dehydrated.

In 2015 Thomas Hauser claimed 50k to test a fighter 22 times is too much.....

2019 and the last I checked VADA does less testing since they don't do any passport monitoring.

VADA conducted only a total of 2 test on a fighter for a contracted fight paid by the boxers/promoters.

Many boxers in the VADA 365 year round testing aren't being tested due to lack of funding AS PER THOMAS HAUSER.

15,000 for 2 test doesnt seem like the cheaper alternative.

Or the part about Floyd never being dehydrated? Lol.

Yeah good point if your opinion is based on misinformation I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        What point?

VADA is the cheaper alternative so it's better false narrative or the point about Floyd never being dehydrated.

In 2015 Thomas Hauser claimed 50k to test a fighter 22 times is too much.....

2019 and the last I checked VADA does less testing since they don't do any passport monitoring.

VADA conducted only a total of 2 test on a fighter for a contracted fight paid by the boxers/promoters.

Many boxers in the VADA 365 year round testing aren't being tested due to lack of funding AS PER THOMAS HAUSER.

15,000 for 2 test doesnt seem like the cheaper alternative.

Or the part about Floyd never being dehydrated? Lol.

Yeah good point if your opinion is based on misinformation I guess.
        i dont care if it's vada or usada, which is cheaper, etc. im not here for that, that's beating a dead horse and i dont have time for that..

im just pointing out the fact that yall said pac was training and throwing punches just fine. so the injury was an excuse, yet floyd looked perfectly fine too, yet yall said he was hydrated?

Comment

• Didn't Floyd request his TUE like 3 weeks after taking it? Surely if everything is on the up and up you do it before?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Didn't Floyd request his TUE like 3 weeks after taking it? Surely if everything is on the up and up you do it before?
            You dont plan to be dehydrated.

That would be like calling your auto insurance company to start a claim in advance for an accident 1 month away.

But I understand your concern.

Hey what are your thoughts on

1. Manny NEVER disclosed the USADA TUE as per contract rules for the shot

Or

2. Bob Arum is lying about receiving a TUE for the shot

OR

3. Roach claims Floyd gave the authorization for the shot
            (New development)

Which version of events are you going with?

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              i dont care if it's vada or usada, which is cheaper, etc. im not here for that, that's beating a dead horse and i dont have time for that..

im just pointing out the fact that yall said pac was training and throwing punches just fine. so the injury was an excuse, yet floyd looked perfectly fine too, yet yall said he was hydrated?

You're wondering how is it possible to confirm a medical condition by watching a video. You're right. Kinda.

Well I would have to go with watching hours of video of someone using their arm throwing punches since uhhhh 2008?... vs determining level of dehydration over a 30 min clip.

Yeah. Going with the arm video.
              Especially if the doctor that prescribed the medication is the same doctor who cleared Manny for to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                You dont plan to be dehydrated.

That would be like calling your auto insurance company to start a claim in advance for an accident 1 month away.

But I understand your concern.

Hey what are your thoughts on

1. Manny NEVER disclosed the USADA TUE as per contract rules for the shot

Or

2. Bob Arum is lying about receiving a TUE for the shot

OR

3. Roach claims Floyd gave the authorization for the shot
                (New development)

Which version of events are you going with?
                That they are both cheats but that Manny was clean for Floyd and denied what he asked for and Floyd despite saying he was fighting weight like a month out got “de-hydrated” (lol at anyone buying that) and then only asked for his TUE 3 weeks later.

Manny is a cheat and has no doubt fought cheats. Floyd is a cheat who’s never fought an opponent who was juiced IMO.

Overall though I just think it's really tired that both sets of nutthuggers talk about this dumb fight. It was one of the worst fights ever.
                Last edited by chrisJS; 02-28-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  That they are both cheats but that Manny was clean for Floyd and denied what he asked for and Floyd despite saying he was fighting weight like a month out got “de-hydrated” (lol at anyone buying that) and then only asked for his TUE 3 weeks later.

Manny is a cheat and has no doubt fought cheats. Floyd is a cheat who’s never fought an opponent who was juiced IMO.

Overall though I just think it's really tired that both sets of nutthuggers talk about this dumb fight. It was one of the worst fights ever.
                  You're all in Canelo threads calling him a cheat....but only against GGG and not Floyd? Floyd never faced a juiced opponent?

In that case I'd have to assume deep down you believe USADA is good at detering cheats ..... OR you have extreme prejudice against Floyd.

Is it because hes undefeated or is it something else that fuels your hatred towards Floyd. Just asking.

Comment

• - -Manny's shoulder problems long known about right up there with his cramping up in some fights.

Physically hes the most hyperactive fighter in boxing history always on the go. If he grew up in today's America, he'd been drugged up on Ritalin and other psych meds along with free breakfast and lunch programs to keep him fat and happy in class to collect the 13 years of public school subsidies and you grade schoolers would have to be messing yourselves over someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      - -Manny's shoulder problems long known about right up there with his cramping up in some fights.

Physically hes the most hyperactive fighter in boxing history always on the go. If he grew up in today's America, he'd been drugged up on Ritalin and other psych meds along with free breakfast and lunch programs to keep him fat and happy in class to collect the 13 years of public school subsidies and you grade schoolers would have to be messing yourselves over someone else.
                      List of people who knew Manny had a shoulder injury before being caught with Toradol:

1. Bob Arum

Comment

Working...
                      X