• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

physically he's not a bad pick.

The real question is who will play Brutus Beefcake

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      The funny thing is that Hemsworth is a really big, impressive guy. He's huge, and has a tonne of muscle.

But he's a baby next to Hogan.

He's perfect for the role of Thor, I can't imagine a better actor for that role. But he lacks the swagger of Hogan.

I'd say John Cena would be a better choice of actor for the role, he was the swagger and the physique - but he is even shorter than Hemsworth.
      nah chris will be ok

they will just double his dose mayne

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
        physically he's not a bad pick.

The real question is who will play Brutus Beefcake
        Who will play Andre the Giant? They woild have to put 300 pounds on one of those Latvian or Lithuanian NBA centers. Or just have Shaq play him.

Comment

The funny thing is that Hemsworth is a really big, impressive guy. He's huge, and has a tonne of muscle.

But he's a baby next to Hogan.

He's perfect for the role of Thor, I can't imagine a better actor for that role. But he lacks the swagger of Hogan.

I'd say John Cena would be a better choice of actor for the role, he was the swagger and the physique - but he is even shorter than Hemsworth.
          Eh I disagree.

Comment

This right here is Thor. The Mightiest Azgardian. Strongest of his line.

Chris Hemsworth is a joke. He made Thor a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Eh I disagree.
              I was thinking of current actors.

Even if we included past actors, Arnie wouldn't be a good choice. Sure, he had the musculature, but his acting was pure ham, plus he never gave the impression of being particularly athletic.

Might as well have chosen Dolph Lundgren.

Hemsworth was cast perfectly as Thor. The MCU has made some incredibly good choices with its casting, and only a handful of bad choices. Thor, Iron Man, Captain America are all perfect choices, and Wolverine, Professor X and Magneto were likewise sublime choices.

Anyway, this topic is about casting for Hulk Hogan. I don't think Hemsworth is the right choice for this one, not unless he has some acting range we haven't seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Chris Hemsworth is a terrible ****ing actor.

I respect the artform, I respect acting and cinematography, and Chris Hemsworth is pure trash.
                You're a mad kunt bro

Comment

I was thinking of current actors.

Even if we included past actors, Arnie wouldn't be a good choice. Sure, he had the musculature, but his acting was pure ham, plus he never gave the impression of being particularly athletic.

Might as well have chosen Dolph Lundgren.

Hemsworth was cast perfectly as Thor. The MCU has made some incredibly good choices with its casting, and only a handful of bad choices. Thor, Iron Man, Captain America are all perfect choices, and Wolverine, Professor X and Magneto were likewise sublime choices.

Anyway, this topic is about casting for Hulk Hogan. I don't think Hemsworth is the right choice for this one, not unless he has some acting range we haven't seen before.
                  So wrong.

Look at Arnold's presence in the video I posted. Nothing about Chris Hemsworth conveys Godliness. His presence is non-existent.

I have collected and read over a thousand Thor comics, Arnold nails Thor's presence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Arum 69 View Post
                    You're a mad kunt bro
                    Yeah I am mad, that I watched Ghostbusters and Bad times at the el royale. I wish I had never seen Chris hemsworth's terrible performances.

Also the modern portrayal of Thor, one of my favorite comic book characters, is a joke.

Comment

I'm also not a fan of Disney/Marvel's watered down, prepubescent vision of some of the most iconic characters in fiction.

Someone said their portrayal of wolverine was perfect. Wolverine is owned by Fox lol

Comment

Working...
                      X