Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Not Likely To Fight on April 13, Admits Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
    Find me a post blasting Haymon's stars for fighting twice a year. You can't because they don't exist.
    hahahahah aAHhahahahA ahahah ahAHAHAHA HAHha aHAHah aH ahah haahHAhahah ahHAHAH AHAHA HAH ha ahHA ha haHAhahh aHA

you CAN'T be serious . . .

i've lost count of all the posts criticizing haymon fighters for only fighting twice a year. if you've seriously never seen one, put some money up and and i'll gladly start doing searches to find you some.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      hahahahah aAHhahahahA ahahah ahAHAHAHA HAHha aHAHah aH ahah haahHAhahah ahHAHAH AHAHA HAH ha ahHA ha haHAhahh aHA

you CAN'T be serious . . .

i've lost count of all the posts criticizing haymon fighters for only fighting twice a year. if you've seriously never seen one, put some money up and and i'll gladly start doing searches to find you some.
      Very predictable response: you can't.

And you're triggered because you got proven wrong. NOT the best look for you, my guy.

Comment

Very predictable response: you can't.

And you're triggered because you got proven wrong. NOT the best look for you, my guy.
        if you really believe that, bet me and i'll happily do your homework for you and find you countless posts of people complaining that haymon's fighters don't fight enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Remember how this fool was rushing Wilder to accept a deal in December because they had to keep the Wembley date?

Fast Eddie stays taking L's.
          I remember that sh** smh LoL d@m Eddie d@m lol

Comment

if you really believe that, bet me and i'll happily do your homework for you and find you countless posts of people complaining that haymon's fighters don't fight enough.
            Sure. Don't move the goal posts, by the way. You need to find posts of people complaining that Haymon's fighters only fight twice a year.

Comment

Sure. Don't move the goal posts, by the way. You need to find posts of people complaining that Haymon's fighters only fight twice a year.
              not a problem. i'll supply 5 posts from 2018. fair? how much we betting? 10k? 100k?

Comment

Joshua vs Pricey.. IS ON.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF
                  Who is the guy your girlfriend is with?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Who is the guy your girlfriend is with?
                    figured the tshirt would give it away. so ive now revealed myself even though im going to win the bet. will robbie barrett reveal himself when he loses the bet?

Comment

not a problem. i'll supply 5 posts from 2018. fair? how much we betting? 10k? 100k?
                      You're talking dollars?

Comment

Working...
                      X