Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Lawyer Just Admitted To Campaign Collusion With Russians.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    "No Russia. No meetings with Russia, no russian anything"

except.....

The FBI run by Hillary cronies looked into BS allegations made up by Hillary's people that Trump somehow colluded with Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      The FBI run by Hillary cronies looked into BS allegations made up by Hillary's people that Trump somehow colluded with Russia.
      Yup

And remember, they had FISA warrants on Trump people as well.

FISA warrants which came up empty.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        Angela White.
        Thanks playa!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Let me see.

Hillary is a crook plain and simple. Her "foundation" is basically a way to accept bribes by foreign countries. This is not like some big secret. That the FBI couldn't figure that out is pretty much proof it has been corrupted. And then there was that BS with Bill Clinton meeting Lynch at some airport while his wife is under investigation and she (Lynch) claims they talked about their grand kids, fool please.

And then Hillary pays some company to make up BS allegations about Trump and the FBI finds this worth investigating (and apparently didn't find anything). More corruption.

And then there's the FISA abuse where Obama and Hillary spied on the Trump campaign before and after the election.

Don't worry, I don't expect anything to be done about it. And I'll believe Hillary will get arrested as soon as it actually happens and even then I will still be shocked.

I guarantee in the highly unlikely event that Obama, Hillary and all the other crooks get arrested I'll be on this board smiling ear to ear watching you liberal clowns freak out.
            Last edited by Xoo; 01-17-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Yup

And remember, they had FISA warrants on Trump people as well.

FISA warrants which came up empty.
              What do you think of this,Trump boy? Your guy is done.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-investigation
              Last edited by RespekonMyName; 01-18-2019, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post

It doesn't matter at this point. Trump could be standing over a dead body with a bloody gun in his hand and his supporters will still think the sun shines out of his ass and vote for him. It's like that old saying, love is blind. Doesn't matter what he does or admits to at this point, we're probably stuck with him another 5-6 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post

First off, I'm not a "Trump boy". Please dont refer to me as such again. You can refer to me as a Trump voter, or something of the like.

That said, its once again the typical "anonymous sources" nonsense I've heard from the D superfans on this forum for going on almost two years now.

Of course I put very little stock in those stories, and I've been proved correct about every time.

Fyi, Buzzfeed is a superfan site, and one known for repeated inaccuracies and cheerleading.

Like I tell the other liberal posters, it is best to get your news from a variety of sources, as opposed to just going to superfan sites.

Comment

• Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post

DRUMPF IS FINISHED, WE'VE GOT HIM THIS TIME GUISE!!!!

Orange man bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      First off, I'm not a "Trump boy". Please dont refer to me as such again. You can refer to me as a Trump voter, or something of the like.

That said, its once again the typical "anonymous sources" nonsense I've heard from the D superfans on this forum for going on almost two years now.

Of course I put very little stock in those stories, and I've been proved correct about every time.

Fyi, Buzzfeed is a superfan site, and one known for repeated inaccuracies and cheerleading.

Like I tell the other liberal posters, it is best to get your news from a variety of sources, as opposed to just going to superfan sites.
                      Cool. I'm done posting about this. Trumpers always have ridiculous excuses. I guess obstruction of justice is fine with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X