Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tardy Mayweather Drops Nasukawa 3 Times, Stops Him In 1st Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    It's not a joke. it's 100% true that floyd use IV and it was documented. sorry bro i know the truth hurts. LMAO.
    Manny used an IV so why are you not saying anything about that? Manny wouldn't take the test, why are you not saying anything about that?? Face it dude you lost. You bet all your chips so you should be mad at Manny not T.B.E.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      A kickboxer who is not allowed to kick.

And 5 weights classes smaller

The only thing more pathetic is the fanboys trying to defend it.
      Your being pathetic by saying that T.B.E. would lose your whole life & it didn't happen. Take your L like a man.

Comment

Yeah I would need to exploit some brain dead fanboys to get that type of money.

Lucky for Floyd you are an idiot.
        No you would actually have to get in the ring & fight but you won't cuz you a Twinky

Comment

All about the money though, right?

Seem strange as they are much more bigger fights for much more money out there.

No, all about the easy route, lacks honour and morals, just like his fanboys.
          Your ass is lying on the daily about T.B.E. while there is something completely different in the fights. Some honour & morals you have

Comment

Floyd never fought anyone that weighed in 20lbs more.

And He not even fighting pro boxers.

Maybe he will fight some fanboys next, Maybe it will be you. You might enjoy it too much though.
            Victor Ortiz weighed 160 when he fought T.B.E. so did Nelo. Man you are hurting....LOL

Comment

Nope, came up on my feed and I clicked not interested.

Remember some of use boxing fans, not Floyd fanboys.
              Stop lying! If you were a boxing fan then T.B.E. would be one of your favorites. You would pick Triple Flop before you would pick T.B.E.

Comment

Floyd would beat them all for a payday.

And you would defend it.
                Nah, you just wish he would. You could try it though but I got my money on the kids, your mom & grandma.

Let's go grandma beat D4thincarnation to a pulp! LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by aAgger View Post
                  If Mayweather ever got in the ring with a decent boxer who weighs 20 lb more than him, he would get KO'd in under a minute... Yet it's okay for Mayweather to do that to a debut fighter 20 lb smaller than him.
                  He has already AND STILL....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by aAgger View Post
                    Floyd is a woman-beater, after all. The man has no shame.
                    So what do you think about jim lampley?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Exposing is not hate it’s the fan boys who hate. You clowns are like Antifa hate freedom of speech
                      Nah, you dudes ACT like your exposing something that isn't there. You dudes just have hate for T.B.E. that's why you dudes say stuff that don't add up.

Comment

Working...
                      X