Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder now says he may skip Fury rematch and fight Ruiz

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...y-rematch.html

Hmmm.

Cool. Alot easier to make a fight with another champion when you aint scared of him like he is scared of Joshua. But if AJ gets those belts back Wilder will run straight back behind Haymon for protection.

Comment

If they ever fight, AJ could KD or KO Wilder.

I think it's more likely AJ will fight scared now more than ever and Wilder will KO AJ early, 1-3.

Of course if Ruiz defeats AJ, he's done at the top level.

Comment

That's the fight the world wants, Wilder-Ruiz. One Champion, One face, One name, King-Deontay. Fury passed on his rematch opportunity to fight bum Schwarz, serves him right.

Comment

You noobs still underestimating Ruiz lol

When’s the last time Wilder faced a prime fighter with superior skill, speed coupled with power and a helluva chin?

Answer is NEVER!!!

Mark my words if this figjt happens Ruiz will beat the Shiaatt out of wilder and his clumsy ass boxing skills and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s easier than the AJ beating.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            You noobs still underestimating Ruiz lol

When’s the last time Wilder faced a prime fighter with superior skill, speed coupled with power and a helluva chin?

Answer is NEVER!!!

Mark my words if this figjt happens Ruiz will beat the Shiaatt out of wilder and his clumsy ass boxing skills and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s easier than the AJ beating.
            Your right Ruiz is a much tougher fight than AJ
            Ruiz will present all the same problems to Wilder that Ortiz did but with much faster hands and Ortiz gave him all sorts of problems .
            Its a 50/50 fight , If Wilder catches Ruiz properly he will KO him but if he gets sloppy he'll get the same barrage of punches that put AJ out

Comment

Wilder is a fake, plastic champion. It wouldnt surprise me if he ducks the king to fight that Mexican darts player.

Us fans know what's up though. Fury #1

Wilder will never be regarded as the best in the division until he fights and beats Tyson Fury. #facts #lineal

Comment

It'd be nice to have all the belts unified and then for the winner to fight Fury, that way we can have a truly undisputed champ for the first time since Lewis retired. Of course, there's a bunch of things that need to line up first, including Ruiz repeating over Joshua, which is still kind of unlikely to me even after the upset the first time. Although I suppose it doesn't matter who fights who in what order, if Wilder fights Fury and the winner fights whoever wins Joshua-Ruiz 2, then we still get an undisputed champ. Of course, this is boxing, so the chance that this all goes down and nothing happens to ruin or derail it is minimal.

Comment

Of course why not? If Ruiz wins the rematch against AJ then Wilder would finally be able to engage in a unification bout. I mean they see Ruiz as weaker than anyone else, so am not shocked especially with the fact that they have the same promotional outfit, and all the judges, referee, doctors and PBC itself would all have things in Wilder’s way. Ruiz have to KO Wilder to become undisputed champion.

Comment

Wilder went from Fury and Ortiz rematches are signed to .... he will fight Ruiz, who currently has a rematc hclause with AJ.

I doubt he even fights again this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X