Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Dan Gilbert is all good with Super Teams now??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Dan Gilbert is all good with Super Teams now??????

Remember a few years ago when the Lakers landed a trade for Chris Paul, that would have paired Kobe with Paul??? The trade was final, both teams agreed, but Dan Gilbert sent the email to the commissioner saying it wasn't fair that the Lakers pulled off a trade that wound up saving money and getting a great player. He basically b*tched and moaned about creating super teams and having 25 of 30 teams basically not in the hunt.

But now that Lebron is back and he could land Kevin Love to pair with Kyrie/Lebron.....super teams are all good now with him???

What a hypocritical b*tch
    Last edited by 4Corners; 07-14-2014, 07:57 PM.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Remember a few years ago when the Lakers landed a trade for Chris Paul, that would have paired Kobe and Gasol with Paul??? The trade was final, both teams agreed, but Dan Gilbert sent the email to the commissioner saying it wasn't fair that the Lakers pulled off a trade that wound up saving money and getting a great player. He basically b*tched and moaned about creating super teams and having 25 of 30 teams basically not in the hunt.

But now that Lebron is back and he could land Kevin Love to pair with Kyrie/Lebron.....super teams are all good now with him???

What a hypocritical b*tch
    He is hypocritical but everyone in the NBA is kind of hypocritical.

Comment

C'mon man.....the dude pulled the biggest b*tch move by an owner in recent memory as far as basketball operations go, basically veto'd a trade that New Orleans and LA agreed to, and set the Lakers back probably 4-5 years in the process.

But now it's all good to have super teams, because it's his team now that Lebron is coming back to bail him and his ****ty franchise out.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        C'mon man.....the dude pulled the biggest b*tch move by an owner in recent memory as far as basketball operations go, basically veto'd a trade that New Orleans and LA agreed to, and set the Lakers back probably 4-5 years in the process.

But now it's all good to have super teams, because it's his team now that Lebron is coming back to bail him and his ****ty franchise out.
        Damn, now I bet you hate the cavs now more than the Clippers and Celtics. My cavs are the best in the east. But they have absolutely no chance vs OKC or San Antonio. I can only hope.
        The Spurs beat super teams anyway.
        With that said. Lets Go Cavs.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Damn, now I bet you hate the cavs now more than the Clippers and Celtics. My cavs are the best in the east. But they have absolutely no chance vs OKC or San Antonio. I can only hope.
          The Spurs beat super teams anyway.
          With that said. Lets Go Cavs.
          I don't even hate the Clippers, just the bandwagon Clipper fans.

I hate the Celtics, always will, but I have no problem if LA were to pick up Rondo lol

I don't like Lebron but I hated Dan Gilbert since he veto'd the Paul trade basically. It's not like LA wasn't giving up anyone....they would have had to giv e up Odom and Gasol in that trade.

Comment

Fck dan Gilbert..

I'm still kinda shocked that Lebron went back to work for him

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Fck dan Gilbert..

I'm still kinda shocked that Lebron went back to work for him
              They put their differences aside. Gilbert had nothing to do with his decision. The Bottom line is that there is No Place Like Home.

Akron is like 15-20-30 minutes from Cleveland.
              Last edited by Build That Wall; 07-14-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

its gonna be funny reading The Letter part 2 after Lebron opts out next year

Comment

Meh, if I remember correctly, it wasn't just Gilbert that was against the Paul trade, but many other small market team owners as well.

I understand your point, but you being a Laker fan, I really don't feel too bad for you.
                  Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 07-14-2014, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    its gonna be funny reading The Letter part 2 after Lebron opts out next year
                    LeBron is committed to Cleveland.

Any time someone makes a prediction like that on the forum, I will always respond to them With what LeBron said in his letter to SI

"My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now."
                    -LeBron James

He is not going to the Lakers, Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X