No announcement yet.

Wikileaks Download

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikileaks Download

Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks, has uploaded a 1.3-gigabyte file, distributed through file-sharing services this summer and protected with an unbreakable 256-bit encryption key, contains full versions of all the U.S. documents received by WikiLeaks to date – including those that have been withheld from publication or have had names and details removed in order to protect the lives of spies, sources and soldiers.

Anyone download this?
    Yes
    26.67%
    No
    20.00%
    Hell No
    53.33%

There is really no use for you to download it, there is an awfully large population of the world reading all of that **** and putting it out in the news as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
      Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks, has uploaded a 1.3-gigabyte file, distributed through file-sharing services this summer and protected with an unbreakable 256-bit encryption key, contains full versions of all the U.S. documents received by WikiLeaks to date – including those that have been withheld from publication or have had names and details removed in order to protect the lives of spies, sources and soldiers.

Anyone download this?
      ...so its useless??

Comment

Why don't they just kill everyone associated with Wikileaks to send a message to those Wikileak terrorists?

Comment

If you download it, they will come...

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
            If you download it, they will come...
            Where's the download links at anyways?

Comment

Not a chance. I'll read if someone wants to summarize it for me, but Im not reading through all that garbage on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                ...so its useless??
                thats what i was thinking.

Comment

This was available for download before the releases started, you can't open it without the key. It's available on all the torrent sites. It's there just incase Wikileaks is silenced.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                    This was available for download before the releases started, you can't open it without the key. It's available on all the torrent sites. It's there just incase Wikileaks is silenced.
                    All of the news agencies that were given access to the documents will be releasing the info if they assassinate Assange anyways. There's a multitude of sources that have the docs.

Comment

Working...
                    X