Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Biopic Will Not Include Robin Givens, Who Issued Legal Letter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    In his own book, Mike admitted that he climbed up on his roof and started throwing cinder blocks at Robin because she didn't like the cookies he baked. And he told the story as if she were the one in the wrong.
    “I’ll fook you to love me, white boy!” - Non Rapist Mike Tyson

Comment

So one of the penultimate reasons for his collapse during a time when Tyson should have been reaching his prime will be excluded from a film about him. Hollywood won't dare touch the subject either, because men are supposed to look like monsters; it isn't possible for women to be controlling, manipulative, or abusive, right?

Comment

That’s right Mike don’t give her

Any dam media, we all know she was and is and her mammy a gold digging H_e!!! I was in Detroit in an elevator several years back, she was here for a week ass play and I was here for the Super Six tournament and she had that look like I was going to be in awe! I didn’t speak to her or girlfriends, almost slapped the h_e for what she did to Mike.

Comment

Damnit. I wanted to see Megan Good pull it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brassangel View Post
            So one of the penultimate reasons for his collapse during a time when Tyson should have been reaching his prime will be excluded from a film about him. Hollywood won't dare touch the subject either, because men are supposed to look like monsters; it isn't possible for women to be controlling, manipulative, or abusive, right?
            One of the penultimate?

There can be only one penultimate.

And what is the ultimate reason? That he was a convicted sex criminal? Or that he couldn't be arsed to train for the fight against Buster Douglas?

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
              The film begins on the set of the Hangover. A 16-second voiceover by Alec Baldwin covers the details of his boxing career.
              Ha ha that would be awesome.

I hope the film acknowledges that Mike is solely responsible for the existence of the game James Buster Douglas Knockout Boxing on the sega megadrive

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                And speaking of pimples, her mother gave baseball star Dave Winfield a wicked case of herpes, which he sued her in court for. So Robin comes from bad stock, even with her so -called education.
                Wow, I didn't know that.

I guess Robin learned to how to use men from a pro. Young, inexperienced Mike had no chance against those two.

Comment

Good

This way that bltch can't seek out some kind of payment.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Its a biopic, is it not? She was a part of his career and his life.
                    Exactly. It doesn't seem like some people understand what that means....

Comment

Mike can still use her he just has to change the name and have other characters in the movie fill in the blanks what she did to avoid legal actions ,there’s always ways around things .

Could be a good thing however I don’t want this in the movie I’m not interested it’s a waste of time ,the movie needs to shift to his up bringing that other stuffs been done before it wouldn’t make sense there’s many more aspects like reform school, his parents and even the Green street fight .

Comment

Working...
                      X