No announcement yet.

California will no longer suspend disruptive students

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    They are dumping gasoline on their fire at this point.

We really should encourage them to secede, the extend the wall to cordon them off.
    me my ex..ex..hgih school sweethart or sweetheart..

she kinda guided me outta trouble by loving me.

she lives in san franciso...she teaches special kids... in oakland... she ... god bless her... reads brail, is a golden bear.. deals with the hearing impaired.gets paid crap..to educate kids...

she is a kind generous person.. she tells me that crack head kids, want to be rappers.. b

she was rasied by a man tom mitsuyoshi.. who was a uc b grad too. incredible human being..

i am or was a regents scholar... i was also in prison.. twists and turns...

i used to kick it evans hall.. eecs.. writing code...postulating how to make a thinking machine.
    iteratively learning from it's own mistake.

biggest problem was the computational power of the best chips, and our lack of knowledge... how can we make a charles babbage difference engine... make it cheap....

years later... i went back.. and spoke to my professors, and I realized.. they
    were not innovators.. they were regurgitators
    Last edited by Zaroku; 09-16-2019, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Lemme guess. Removing disruptive students from class was deemed "racist".

The adults in the room fidgeted like cowards all afraid to disagree despite everyone in that room wishing someone else would step up.

(How every policy at every level is implemented in California)

Comment

Punishing kids by telling them they don't have to show up to school

Makes sense to me

Comment

This way of thinking played a part in the parkland shooting.

Comment

I suggest going in to help out for a day if you have a child. It's freaking eye opening. I wouldn't be a teacher for anything.

Comment

Let’s just ruin the young as much as we can.

Comment

California is just begging for an earthquake at this point. the democrats are bringing the wrath of god on that state.

flee while u can

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  It will soon be illegal in California for both public and charter schools to suspend disruptive students from kindergarten through eighth grade.

Gov. Gavin Newsom on Monday signed into law Senate Bill 419, which permanently prohibits willful defiance suspensions in grades four and five. It also bans such suspensions in grades six through eight for five years. The law goes into effect July 1, 2020.

Senator Nancy Skinner from Berkeley wrote the bill and she said, "Ending willful defiance suspensions will keep kids in school where they belong and where teachers and counselors can help them thrive.”

Amy Epsten, a mother of two children in kindergarten said she was not a big fan of the concept.

“I think kids need discipline and these laws are getting harder and harder for teachers to manage a classroom, and kids are smart they know why they can get away with,” Epsten said.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...559999411.html
                  Not to worry D... Teachers are equipped for the task as they are not really teachers anymore, but are there to control behavior and make sure kids sit down and do what they are told.

They don't even want real teachers in the class room they want people trained to present nonsense, use circular logic to state the nonsense, create tasks that reinforce the nonsense, then arrive at an end point where the nonsense is circularly reinforced, achieved, and nothing of any real substance is learned in the process.

math objectives: To get class to use problem solving, categorizing skills, and relative quan****** to solve math problems.
                  related skills: counting, organizing information, comparing quan******.

Problem to be solved when kids walk in and sit down: Annie and her partner and child Christina are going to the gay proud Latino festival and have to buy enough tamales for 20 people. Each person can eat two tamales and there are 8 stores each with 5 tamales a piece.

1) How would you solve this problem?
                  2) Are there enough Tamales in the stores? How do you know? explain how you figured this out.
                  3) Draw a picture showing people and tamales in quan****** that show a relationship between the amount of food and the amount of people.

If this problem sounds funny, it is very similar to the type of crap our kids are exposed to. I am not even exxagerating. Notice the circular reasoning in the objectives...this is deliberate and a plus...Nonsense to nonsense with no wiff of reality, making the nonsense seem logical.

And what do kids generally do? they solve the problem mathmatically like they are supposed to and are told that is not acceptable. The educators want the kids to use different skill sets lol. God help us....

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Not to worry D... Teachers are equipped for the task as they are not really teachers anymore, but are there to control behavior and make sure kids sit down and do what they are told.

They don't even want real teachers in the class room they want people trained to present nonsense, use circular logic to state the nonsense, create tasks that reinforce the nonsense, then arrive at an end point where the nonsense is circularly reinforced, achieved, and nothing of any real substance is learned in the process.

math objectives: To get class to use problem solving, categorizing skills, and relative quan****** to solve math problems.
                    related skills: counting, organizing information, comparing quan******.

Problem to be solved when kids walk in and sit down: Annie and her partner and child Christina are going to the gay proud Latino festival and have to buy enough tamales for 20 people. Each person can eat two tamales and there are 8 stores each with 5 tamales a piece.

1) How would you solve this problem?
                    2) Are there enough Tamales in the stores? How do you know? explain how you figured this out.
                    3) Draw a picture showing people and tamales in quan****** that show a relationship between the amount of food and the amount of people.

If this problem sounds funny, it is very similar to the type of crap our kids are exposed to. I am not even exxagerating. Notice the circular reasoning in the objectives...this is deliberate and a plus...Nonsense to nonsense with no wiff of reality, making the nonsense seem logical.

And what do kids generally do? they solve the problem mathmatically likeleble. The educators want the kids to use different skill sets lol. God help us....
                    more butlers....safespace. sunspace..king of king zzz fighters.. alex kids.... idiots.... getting tole that it is not their fault......

we are both teaching our kids... always choose the hard road.... life's lessons can only be learned or understood by standing on your own... focusing on your money, you kids... and just struggle ingggg... in the face of adversity... real self emerges..good or bad..

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Let’s just ruin the young as much as we can.
                      when i call my son... he stands at attention... sir... yes sir.
                      thank you papa... yes... i will do it now..

thank you sir...dad...

i am not kind.. my son is successful... i am proud of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X