Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: I Want Canelo in May - Let's Do This!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight but I'd favor Canelo. Danny doesn't stay focus enough in the ring. & I think his power is overrated

He had the height reach skills and athleticism to beat a guy like GGG but couldnt put it all together. watching it live I had it close with the kd being the deciding factor but after watching it again a couple mothns ago i realized that I gave Danny more credit than he deserved just for surviving and doing better than I expected him to.

Comment

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
      This should be Canelo's next fight but i wouldnt be suprised is lemuix or andrade are all in the mix and come september its made.

Lemieux would be a blatant look-good cherry-pick

pretty disappointing if he goes that route

Comment

Would be a great fight, but it sounds like Canelo will likely fight GGG again in May.

Comment

Canelo vs Eubank jr. In may.. at 168

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Jacobs win (robbery) vs Golovkin was more clear than Canelos win in the rematch. Jacobs has earned his shot at Canelo, Golovkin has no belts and needs to work his way back up.
            LoL, like I said... You must be smoking that Triple D again if you think Jacobs fight vs Triple g was more of a clear win than the Canelo-Triple g rematch.

Let me guess... You're a Black guy right??

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              LoL, like I said... You must be smoking that Triple D again if you think Jacobs fight vs Triple g was more of a clear win than the Canelo-Triple g rematch.

Let me guess... You're a Black guy right??

So only black guys think Jacobs beat Golovkin? wtf that gotta do with anything? and theres plenty of Mexicans who love GGG more than Canelo, explain that. Jacobs did more than enough to get a rematch and never got it. he's now a champion and deserves a shot at the other belts. Aren't you sick of Canelo vs GGG at this point because i am.

Comment

Great fight, let's do it! Unless GGG-III is in the discussion.

Comment

alvarez would no more step into the ring with danny jacobs than he would face machine gun fire

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    So only black guys think Jacobs beat Golovkin? wtf that gotta do with anything? and theres plenty of Mexicans who love GGG more than Canelo, explain that. Jacobs did more than enough to get a rematch and never got it. he's now a champion and deserves a shot at the other belts. Aren't you sick of Canelo vs GGG at this point because i am.
                    That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is I feel only black people would think that Jacobs fight with Triple g is more of a clear win than Canelo's win vs Triple g in the rematch.
                    I didn't see Canelo get dropped by Triple g. I didn't see Triple g's face busted up after the Jacobs fight the way his face was busted up in the Canelo rematch.
                    I understand you're probably black and you're gonna ride with your own and nothing wrong with that but at the same time you gotta keep it real.
                    Jacobs should of gotten the rematch vs Triple g. I took Jacobs against Triple g and I lost money on the fight.
                    I had it a one point win for Triple g cause of the knockdown.
                    I also had Triple g winning the first Canelo fight.
                    And yes I do feel Jacobs deserves the Canelo fight. I've been saying that for weeks now.
                    It'll be a great fight and I hope they do fight in May cause it's a close fight that either fighter can win.

Comment

Good fight. I think Nelo can beat Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X