Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Warren: Wilder Vs Fury 2 could be April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be so sure that an AJ fight does a lot bigger numbers in the UK than Fury v Wilder rematch..

AJ in general will always do bigger numbers, but give the public a choice between Fury v Wilder or AJ v a recycled opponent like Whyte, i think the numbers would be a lot closer than people think.

Don't forget that AJ's fights aren't selling out in a day anymore. The Povetkin fight didn't sell out at all. So give the public a better option and they might take it.

Comment

Hes just playing, well i hope he is. Its not like Hearn hasnt pulled the same stunt before, just not on that magnitude, it would be absolute crazy for him to do it though and would hurt both fights PPV numbers. Hes not dumb enough to cripple himself just so he can cripple Hearn. The mans got the taxman banging on his door after all.

Comment

Nobody except AJ ball swipers give a damn about a pointless worthless rematch vs Dillian Shyte. and AJ is a nobody in the US. Fury vs Wilder 2 is the hottest topic in the sport and will get coverage on both sides of the pond. i say do it, it'll drive Eddie Sperm insane.

Comment

They could do it in MEN arena, whilst AJ fights in Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            No one in the U.K will out do AJ, which means either Fury is foolish taking a U.S rematch or a U.K rematch which doesn't effect the fans bc then they get two great fights then but Warren and more importantly Wilder takes a hit in viewers effective g him financially. Joshua is the draw , Warren wouldn't dare.
            The World is bigger than the UK and the World will be watching Wilder Fury. AJ can have the UK lol

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
              https://youtu.be/I_q6VE5YFUs

Same day as Joshua's next fight.

Does this make sense?
              Fùck yea! Old Brick Top still has a few cards up his sleeve!

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                The World is bigger than the UK and the World will be watching Wilder Fury. AJ can have the UK lol
                That's the difference with posters who are educated. A Wilder U.S fight would have zero impact on what Joshua does financially because the time zones are different. You Wilder fans really have to step up the troll game. If Warren puts a U.K fight on the same time as Joshua I promise his show will flop on PPv.

Comment

Frankie trolling Eddie. Or we got a boxing arms race. I think the former, but hoping on the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    If it's in the U.S. i see no conflicts. That's a great day of boxing for us fans.

If it's in the UK then it's a different story.

But an April PPV in the U.S. less than a month after the Spence-Garcia PPV isn't happening.
                    Why not? We just had Wilder-Fury, now we got Pac-Broner, then we got Spence-Garcia. You think they give a fk?

Comment

Fish Eyes trying to rile up Hearn. Would be the most epic day of boxing ever if it happened, but there's no way in hell it does, just a good bit of banter

Comment

Working...
                      X