No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: My Deal Was Bigger Than Canelo's With DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Illmatic94
    "Floyd loves being in limelight" yet it was Canelo/Oscar whp kept bringing his name up when they signed the deal with DAZN. Mayweather is STILL the biggest name in combat sports.

Originally posted by New England View Post
    lol at you talking like you're getting a cut of the check or something. it really is pathetic. the guy isn't even a boxer any more and you're still finding a way to suck his c#ck.
    Your just mad cuz he is right & then you start talking gay :gay:

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      have the Terminator force Floyd to fight Oscar in his prime.
      Can't Oscar would of ducked him like he did Winky Wright..

Comment

• Come on Floyd, your fortune and legacy is cemented in boxing history. Time to sit back and enjoy everything you worked for.

This s**t is only gonna make people think less of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          The dude so called retired going around still tryna grab attention when he should be supporting the new wave of boxing.

Look at his Interviews with Gervontae smh...***** dont let his own fighters shine.

TMT= Bad Boy records
          Floyd= Puff Daddy
          So your just going to pretend Tank wasn't mad & talking smack on twitter cuz they mad him a champion? LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            No it wasn't. My only argument is that if Floyd gonna run his mouth then fight him or else stfu no one cares
            You have to tell Nelo not to put Floyd's name in his mouth 1st..

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              obviously he wasn't at his best as he was in mid - late 30's, but i was at that fight and there was no indication whatsoever that age was a significant factor for him. he moved around the ring really, really well. i was high enough to be able to wathc him cover ground, but also close enough to see details. he was still a fantastic fighter in 2013 and his age really wasn't showing to any great degree. i thought, for instance, he moved at least as well or better than he did against oscar, when he was on the ropes a good amount, in 2007
              And he did it chillin' so I guess he is that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                Who cares, your retired now or so we thought. It’s Canelos time to shine now. This guy Floyd is so insecure that he is now a circus clown doing exhibitions-LMAO!!!
                We can't pretend Nelo didn't start this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  People say Floyd's going to go broke or that he's afraid to lose.

None of that is the case. It's this. He's addicted to the spotlight...was PFP #1 for like 12-15 years and being the face of boxing for about ~8-10 years.

To lose that spotlight - without ever having lost - is difficult for Floyd to handle.

In fairness most guys can't handle. RJJ couldn't handle it (kept fighting till he almost died despite successive KTFOs), Pacman couldn't handle it, DLH couldn't handle it (drug binging), Mosley couldn't handle it (fought beyond losses and beatings into slurred speech), Sexy Sergio fought past his wheelchair-limited career, hell Paul Williams who is legitimately handicap even had thoughts of coming back.

So I understand that Floyd is having trouble letting go, but he comes off as being sour and a child when he tries to hate on Ca$hnelo.
                  I bet you Floyd would of never said anything if Nelo didn't start talking smack just like khan recently did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Ohh!! I used to be a big FAN!!! Until Berto and McNugget came around.

Now I admit hes an ass clown begging for attention
                    Berto & lucky charms came but what difference does it make? None cuz he whooped everyone.

Now don't forget that these boxers are the ones with Floyd's name in their mouth & Floyd is attacking them back like his counter punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                      This guy is so pathetic. Please vanish and never return loser. Your fights succed and you succ as a person.
                      You don't even know him....LMMFAO! All you know is that he's The Best Ever in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X